Share your 2020 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't panic!! My SA texted that although they are open, she is not expecting a shipment of anything new for a week or 2 ( and in H time, that could be a month at least!).
She was trying to find some things on my wishlist for me from other stores ( as always) but because she was actually able to find me something I have been looking for for a long time, I wonder if now all the SAs are a bit more open to the "trading" they have to do..
Hope springs eternal :biggrin:
I've heard much the same 2-3 weeks before a new shipment arrives.

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures! A friend just offered to let me have her rose d'ete kelly pochette, but I haven't seen it in-person yet, so I'm now super excited to pick it up from her this Friday. (and glad to hear it's a lighter pink than RA, which I also have). thank you!
Yes, the photos on Instagram don’t do justice. I find it a lighter and sweeter pink than RA :smile:

Did you get it?! What a dream combination. :loveeyes: I was on the same boat with an exotic C18 offer that I ultimately said no to for the same reasons you stated.

I had some sleepless nights after receiving the offer so my SA set up an appointment for me to come and see it in person. Sad to say (for my wallet) that it came home with me! It was so hard to just leave without this beauty. *sigh*

also sharing a few photos from my local store. I had to enter through the back entrance, only 2 people per appointment, we were asked to use hand sanitizer. They also had masks if you didn’t have one and I also had to leave the delish cake that I had brought for my SA :sad: they couldn’t accept food due to covid.

A2C419C8-2D53-4676-A37E-4499DA1575E4.jpeg3C16FE4E-64EC-4255-A15B-DEF88A022D69.jpeg3A6FB4D2-FA6F-4753-8841-B1C7454B24B8.jpeg97083A48-2433-4AB8-91AE-77CE5B358415.jpeg4E341745-2E12-4816-A756-E24C62836B4B.jpeg

I had some sleepless nights after receiving the offer so my SA set up an appointment for me to come and see it in person. Sad to say (for my wallet) that it came home with me! It was so hard to just leave without this beauty. *sigh*

also sharing a few photos from my local store. I had to enter through the back entrance, only 2 people per appointment, we were asked to use hand sanitizer. They also had masks if you didn’t have one and I also had to leave the delish cake that I had brought for my SA :sad: they couldn’t accept food due to covid.

View attachment 4768687View attachment 4768688View attachment 4768689View attachment 4768690View attachment 4768691

Congrats!!! What a beauty! Enjoy in the best of health!

Reactions: Fashionista295

View attachment 4768687View attachment 4768688View attachment 4768689View attachment 4768690View attachment 4768691
Oh wow she’s stunning indeed! Congrats!!

That is a lovely classic which I’m sure you’ll treasure for years to come!

Reactions: CMilly

It’s beautiful. Wear it in good health.

Reactions: 880

Gorgeous!!!!!
❤️❤️❤️

Irresistible for sure!!!! Look at that S H I N E!!!!!! Congrats dear!!!!

Reactions: CMilly
Did you get it?! What a dream combination. :loveeyes: I was on the same boat with an exotic C18 offer that I ultimately said no to for the same reasons you stated.
Congrats!!! What a beauty! Enjoy in the best of health!
Oh wow she’s stunning indeed! Congrats!!
That is a lovely classic which I’m sure you’ll treasure for years to come!
It’s beautiful. Wear it in good health.
Gorgeous!!!!!
❤❤❤
Irresistible for sure!!!! Look at that S H I N E!!!!!! Congrats dear!!!!

Thank you so much everyone! It really made my heart skip a beat! Off to ban island I go!!!! I will just live vicariously through you guys! Stay safe and take care please!❤️

One of my frriends wanted to try some shoes so I propose to go this afternoon with her to the boutique.
I quickly texted my SA to ask if it was ok as it was not planned . He says : Sure, I will be available... And I might even have something for you!!!
Yesssss It is an offer
I love how he keeps it very surprising even though I am soooo excited now and just want to know what it will be
Will keep you posted!! Please send me all your good vibes.

B30 Clemence Deep Blue GHW - pass due to hardware
B30 Lime PHW - not sure what leather, passed due to color
B35 Epsom or Togo Noir PHW - I took the Epsom! My very first birkin.

Absolutely adore my SA... I was celebrating a career achievement and he wanted to surprise me. Love it and I think the B35 is just a perfect daily/work bag and fit for the occasion. It is also so interesting to know how SAs can just get to know you and your taste. I didn't explicitly have this on my wishlist, but it was on my personal list of bags I wanted to obtain one day :smile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.