Share your 2020 bag offers!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Please share your bag offers in 2020 - specs, did you accept/decline and the boutique/region the offer came from. Thanks!

2. A new year starts tomorrow - looking forward to sharing the excitement of our members offers.

3. Keep the offers flooding in. Let the games begin 2020!
    :girlsigh:

4. Yes keep them coming! I am excited to see what they all are! Hoping I get one too or maybe even a SO.

5. Thinking about going to my local store tomorrow... hope I can report a nice offer!

6. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinks:

carlinha and noegirl like this.
  7. @kathydep - you are on it gurl! Made a new thread right on time. :biggrin:

hopiko likes this.
  8. #8 Jan 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
    B30 noir box phw - Pass
    Kelly cut pink phw (do not know which pink yet) - Yes
    Kelly cut lime phw - Pass :heart:

9. Blue Electric Lindy 26 touch(exotic handle)
    Sooooo cute! Thinking ....

10. Wow 3 great offers! Cant wait to see what pink!

11. omg amazing!!!! please share pics!

Hermeaddict likes this.
  12. wow please share pic i have not seen one of these yet!

noegirl and TankerToad like this.
  13. It is a gorgeous blue! :smile:

lxrac and TankerToad like this.
  14. Got offered a K25 Noir, togo, PHW at the brazilian store in Rio. Perfect specs. but it's really small for me.. on the hunt for a 35 or 40.

15. Amazes me how fast these get posted on IG- this would be the same specs as what I’m thinking about - this photo not mine but found on IG- but I’m going back today to H to look at the one I’m considering again - such a little cutie!

Attached Files: