Share your 2018 bag offers!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Was offered the 24 24 bag but declined. I just don't think this is an $11k bag. No county Gorgeous in gold togo and swift but is this bag really worth $11k? I hope i don't regret this lol

littleming and LovingTheOrange like this.
  2. Just want to chime in that I believe that's the Barenia version that you were offered. Barenia Faubourg body and heritage Barenia on the flap. ;)

3. I was offered a Kelly Lettre in Apricot recently

LovingTheOrange likes this.
  4. Wow.. that would make the decision much tougher for me. I'd probably still hold out for a B/K though.

5. I’m sure it looks amazing in reality

6. C18 in Noir GHW - passed
    C18 in Etain RGHW - took her home!
    Herbag in noir/noir - took her home for a friend who has been searching for one!

7. Please share a pic! I bet Etain with RGHW is divine!!

PaperbagPrincessD likes this.
  8. Here she is!

C18 Etain epsom RGHW - definitely a
    chameleon shade!

80D1D046-3854-447F-83A6-C2FD12E2D72D.jpeg
    4FD505B7-2B75-48AD-8544-6720F7747433.jpeg

9. Wow. It looks much lighter than etain in Togo. Almost looks “gris asphalt-y” .. it is absolutely gorgeous with the RG. Makes the color a little softer and warmer. Yum! :loveeyes:

10. K25 Sellier Apricot PHW :flowers:

11. A k25 swift Rose Azalee ghw. Yes!

65BBDBC4-A1E5-4B10-A250-7C8755053B9C.jpeg
  12. My sa offered me few bags, and I need some help! One is K25 vert cypress with gold hardware, I have no idea about this colour,can some one share?

The other is A CUSTOM 2-Tone Birkin 30 in Rose Pourpre/Rose Azalea with gold hardware in Togo leather.Both colour are petty bright, I can’t imagine what will looks like.

Any comments will be appreciate.

DYH, Nerja, obsessedwhermes and 2 others like this.
  13. Both are stunning, but the two tone is a dream bag!!!!
    ️INCREDIBLE!!!!!

randeeh, DYH, carlinha and 1 other person like this.
  14. I am new to the world of Hermès but the dual pink tones B sounds to die for!!!! Is the main colour R Poupre or R Azalea?

15. ummmm i agree, RUN for that custom B30!!!! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

ChanelCelineLaurentLover and mp4 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.