Share your 2018 bag offers!

1. Was offered the 24 24 bag but declined. I just don't think this is an $11k bag. No county Gorgeous in gold togo and swift but is this bag really worth $11k? I hope i don't regret this lol

littleming and LovingTheOrange like this.
  2. Just want to chime in that I believe that's the Barenia version that you were offered. Barenia Faubourg body and heritage Barenia on the flap. ;)

3. I was offered a Kelly Lettre in Apricot recently

LovingTheOrange likes this.
  4. Wow.. that would make the decision much tougher for me. I'd probably still hold out for a B/K though.

5. I’m sure it looks amazing in reality

6. C18 in Noir GHW - passed
    C18 in Etain RGHW - took her home!
    Herbag in noir/noir - took her home for a friend who has been searching for one!

7. Please share a pic! I bet Etain with RGHW is divine!!

8. Here she is!

C18 Etain epsom RGHW - definitely a
    chameleon shade!

80D1D046-3854-447F-83A6-C2FD12E2D72D.jpeg
    4FD505B7-2B75-48AD-8544-6720F7747433.jpeg

DYH, Lollipop15, janlam and 25 others like this.
  9. Wow. It looks much lighter than etain in Togo. Almost looks “gris asphalt-y” .. it is absolutely gorgeous with the RG. Makes the color a little softer and warmer. Yum! :loveeyes:

10. K25 Sellier Apricot PHW :flowers:

11. A k25 swift Rose Azalee ghw. Yes!

65BBDBC4-A1E5-4B10-A250-7C8755053B9C.jpeg
  12. My sa offered me few bags, and I need some help! One is K25 vert cypress with gold hardware, I have no idea about this colour,can some one share?

The other is A CUSTOM 2-Tone Birkin 30 in Rose Pourpre/Rose Azalea with gold hardware in Togo leather.Both colour are petty bright, I can’t imagine what will looks like.

Any comments will be appreciate.

DYH, Nerja, obsessedwhermes and 2 others like this.
  13. Both are stunning, but the two tone is a dream bag!!!!
    ️INCREDIBLE!!!!!

DYH, carlinha and romily like this.
  14. I am new to the world of Hermès but the dual pink tones B sounds to die for!!!! Is the main colour R Poupre or R Azalea?

15. ummmm i agree, RUN for that custom B30!!!! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

ChanelCelineLaurentLover and mp4 like this.