Share your 2018 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to share my blue encre comparison pics for this considering this blue. It’s not a direct comparison because the blue encre is on Togo while my so is blue sapphire and blue hydra in chevre.

Blue encre is the perfect navy blue imho. While other may feel that it lacks the pop of blue electric, I think it’s unique enough to stand out against an all-black outfit.

FFBC0751-292B-4904-8FF1-290ABC95EC7C.jpeg
D5521744-FCD1-4565-A8A6-E53D1964E5CA.jpeg
751AA596-CC75-4E7A-98C7-222B270F4FBE.jpeg

I wanted to share my blue encre comparison pics for this considering this blue. It’s not a direct comparison because the blue encre is on Togo while my so is blue sapphire and blue hydra in chevre.

Blue encre is the perfect navy blue imho. While other may feel that it lacks the pop of blue electric, I think it’s unique enough to stand out against an all-black outfit.

View attachment 4243603
View attachment 4243604
View attachment 4243605
Thanks for the comparison photos! I'm loving this color so much!

View attachment 4243603
View attachment 4243604
View attachment 4243605
Wow thanks for this photo. It really looks like blue encre is closer to navy. Gorgeous color!

View attachment 4243603
View attachment 4243604
View attachment 4243605
Congrats on your new blue beauty!

Status
Not open for further replies.