Share your 2017 Bag Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Lynn_Ross can you please send me a photo in natural light of your B30 blue atoll ?. Hermes colours are such chameleons its so frustrating !. Its definitely not for me if its really bright - but her photo showed a muted pale blue ahh..
Here is a pic of mine in direct sunlight.
I find it to be very bright colour. Beautiful colour - I am using the bag right now!!

Attachments

• IMG_2755.JPG
    IMG_2755.JPG
    220.2 KB · Views: 1,173
So glad for this forum and you all! I mulled over it. I went to see it. My work environment do require me to be more discreet in using my collection, but over the years, I guess, the client culture is changing in my industry. I gotten older, and seriously, you only live once. It took many years to curate my big collection.. and i worked hard for every single acquisition. I am proud of my collections. But using a croc! And I am determined if I get it, I will use it and not display it! I feel that I must use my collection. That was why I was taken aback at the first orange poppy croc I was offered. It was, even for my usual colorful bag style, too much colour in ghw.

I went to see many crocs, even from the resellers, but nothing made my heart skip, even the jewel tones/ pink tones in a B/K. A Matt croc was the only one that made me pause then.. but it was a b35 (wrong size). Concurred a black croc in matte will be what I want in my wardrobe. Subtle. And I can dress it up so easily! As a collector, like kkho.. I can't bear to see tis pass through my hands! I am determined at any point in time, there is only 1 croc B in my collection and it should be for the long haul! This croc also showcase my 3 favorite leathers: box/ clemence / Matt croc that I used frequently in my accessories and other bags.. I feel it is very significant to me!

Thanks everyone!

So yup! It is coming home!
Congratulations!! I look forward to your reveal!

Reactions: Luxzenith
So glad for this forum and you all! I mulled over it. I went to see it. My work environment do require me to be more discreet in using my collection, but over the years, I guess, the client culture is changing in my industry. I gotten older, and seriously, you only live once. It took many years to curate my big collection.. and i worked hard for every single acquisition. I am proud of my collections. But using a croc! And I am determined if I get it, I will use it and not display it! I feel that I must use my collection. That was why I was taken aback at the first orange poppy croc I was offered. It was, even for my usual colorful bag style, too much colour in ghw.

I went to see many crocs, even from the resellers, but nothing made my heart skip, even the jewel tones/ pink tones in a B/K. A Matt croc was the only one that made me pause then.. but it was a b35 (wrong size). Concurred a black croc in matte will be what I want in my wardrobe. Subtle. And I can dress it up so easily! As a collector, like kkho.. I can't bear to see tis pass through my hands! I am determined at any point in time, there is only 1 croc B in my collection and it should be for the long haul! This croc also showcase my 3 favorite leathers: box/ clemence / Matt croc that I used frequently in my accessories and other bags.. I feel it is very significant to me!

Thanks everyone!

you MUST show pictures.....

Thanks everyone!

Congrats! So happy for you that you have found what you were looking for. It does sound like an amazing bag. Enjoy it and look forward to seeing pics of it!

View attachment 3827002

View attachment 3827003

And I decided to dress her up and bring her to watch the F1 final rAce with my friends at our club tonight..

Thank you all! Am pleased with its discreet for a croc B), clean cut look..!

View attachment 3827005
Clemence sides actually makes it easier to use and less stressful!
I was thinking that only the top flap would be croc like some other bags that I've seen, but your bag is absolutely stunning!! The scales are gorgeous, and I love the uniqueness of the side panels and handles, etc. Perfect choice!:girlsigh:

View attachment 3827002

View attachment 3827003

And I decided to dress her up and bring her to watch the F1 final rAce with my friends at our club tonight..

View attachment 3827005

Just gorgeous! I hope someday to find a Kelly in the same tri leather combo, it's the perfect edgy Croc and I'm glad you took it right out!

View attachment 3827002

View attachment 3827003

View attachment 3827005
This is a perfect exotic and combo bag! So happy for you! I'd imagine this would be the grail bag for many of us from now on and your fav for a long time to come. I like how the majority of it is croc, but the sides, straps and handles are not, the parts that seem most vulnerable due to usage. What s smart bag! Which part is box?

This is a perfect exotic and combo bag! So happy for you! I'd imagine this would be the grail bag for many of us from now on and your fav for a long time to come. I like how the majority of it is croc, but the sides, straps and handles are not, the parts that seem most vulnerable due to usage. What s smart bag! Which part is box?

Thank you! The sangles (straps) and handles are box! Base and sides are clemence!

Reactions: Kitty S.
Status
Not open for further replies.