Share your 2017 Bag Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 3827415 I have been waiting for my SO to come in forever it feels like. So I haven't been offered any bags until it's been obvious that it wasn't going to show up until Friday. I was offered a SO K 32 nilo croc that my SA said was a SO that the store itself ordered. It was totally me and too gorgeous to not get. This is my first croc. Braise and blue Izmir with brushed gold hardware.
Help, I've fallen and can't get up. OMG......stunning! Huge congrats!

View attachment 3827415 I have been waiting for my SO to come in forever it feels like. So I haven't been offered any bags until it's been obvious that it wasn't going to show up until Friday. I was offered a SO K 32 nilo croc that my SA said was a SO that the store itself ordered. It was totally me and too gorgeous to not get. This is my first croc. Braise and blue Izmir with brushed gold hardware.
Megt your croc K looks even more gorgeous on my PC with a bigger screen. Congrats on this beautiful bag.

View attachment 3827002

View attachment 3827003

And I decided to dress her up and bring her to watch the F1 final rAce with my friends at our club tonight..

Thank you all! Am pleased with its discreet for a croc B), clean cut look..!

View attachment 3827005
Clemence sides actually makes it easier to use and less stressful!

Congrats Luxzenith, megt! 2 incredibly special croc bags!! Matte black is soooooo chic and braise is a stunning croc color, i cannot "like" the bags enough :loveeyes:

Reactions: Luxzenith

I want to make this picture my screensaver. So, so gorgeous. Love that it has brushed gold hardware. Helps keep the bag a bit understated (LOL)!

Wow!! Meg,this is stunning!!

Gorgeous! So glad you decided to get it. I'd be careful with your bag bling though...the metal on croc makes me so nervous! (On croc bags the locks are wrapped for that reason!)

Yeah.. I was trying it out.. and I also got nervous! But later on.. when I paused to think..I remember I like my Matt croc CDC a lot as it is less obvious with marks vs the shiny croc.. [emoji23]

So perhaps.. we shall see!!

Reactions: nicole0612
This is amazing. Congratulations!

Many many congrats my dear! This bag is just stunning beyond words and I can envision you carrying it gracefully for years to come [emoji173]️[emoji170]

Offered 35cm Black Togo B last Tuesday, which I declined because I just bought a Constance Wallet in July and the Evelyne Sellier in August. Mentioned the offer to DH that evening and he was surprised I didn’t take it because he knew that I’ve always wanted a black B since my H journey began. My previous SA (before he left the company) always discouraged me from black, there are so many other fun colors, you can always get black next time, etc. ... although he did offer me a Black Box Constance :heart: one time, but I digress.

So, I pray it’s still available and call the next day, but of course my SA is off. Ugh. I call on Thursday and they still have the “please call during business hours” message on even though it’s 15-20 minutes after opening. Same thing when I call 5 minutes later. :annoyed: Finally, I get through and I’m put on hold for 15 minutes waiting for her. She is with another client so they ask me to call back in 15. So, I do and wait another 15 minutes for them to again say she is with a client and if I can call back. I leave her a VM instead to call me back. I hear nothing for the next hour and decide to call her again because the anticipation is killing me. Finally, I get her and she says she will check if it’s still available and call me back.

Thankfully my SA does call back about 30 minutes later, but tells me someone else has it on hold. She’ll put a secondary hold on it for me and call me Friday if the other person doesn’t get it. On Friday, I feign patience until almost noon and I call. My SA says she has to check and call me back. She mercifully calls me back within the hour, but the other person has extended the hold. Ugh. She will not be able to let me know until Monday next week. This is prolonged agony. :sad:

On Saturday, my SA called me at 9:48 am. The other person never came. The B was mine.:yahoo:On a side note, I have to say my SA is truly wonderful. In additional to having to deal with my craziness, she was diligent and hawk-like in monitoring the B.

P.S. Apologies for the lengthy post. :-s

Offered 35cm Black Togo B last Tuesday, which I declined because I just bought a Constance Wallet in July and the Evelyne Sellier in August. Mentioned the offer to DH that evening and he was surprised I didn’t take it because he knew that I’ve always wanted a black B since my H journey began. My previous SA (before he left the company) always discouraged me from black, there are so many other fun colors, you can always get black next time, etc. ... although he did offer me a Black Box Constance :heart: one time, but I digress.

So, I pray it’s still available and call the next day, but of course my SA is off. Ugh. I call on Thursday and they still have the “please call during business hours” message on even though it’s 15-20 minutes after opening. Same thing when I call 5 minutes later. :annoyed: Finally, I get through and I’m put on hold for 15 minutes waiting for her. She is with another client so they ask me to call back in 15. So, I do and wait another 15 minutes for them to again say she is with a client and if I can call back. I leave her a VM instead to call me back. I hear nothing for the next hour and decide to call her again because the anticipation is killing me. Finally, I get her and she says she will check if it’s still available and call me back.

Thankfully my SA does call back about 30 minutes later, but tells me someone else has it on hold. She’ll put a secondary hold on it for me and call me Friday if the other person doesn’t get it. On Friday, I feign patience until almost noon and I call. My SA says she has to check and call me back. She mercifully calls me back within the hour, but the other person has extended the hold. Ugh. She will not be able to let me know until Monday next week. This is prolonged agony. :sad:

On Saturday, my SA called me at 9:48 am. The other person never came. The B was mine.:yahoo:On a side note, I have to say my SA is truly wonderful. In additional to having to deal with my craziness, she was diligent and hawk-like in monitoring the B.

Congrats on the happy ending! How suspenseful!

Reactions: cocomlle

Congratulations!!! So exciting and filled with suspense :nuts: Your story resonates with me because I am very similar. I can't really wait to hear about potential bag offers/options, and whether others have decided to take a bag I would consider if they did not, etc. I have definitely called my SA multiple times a day to check in on items in the past. Good thing that he is wonderful and patient with me!! I'm so happy to hear your story and that you have a lovely SA. Thanks for sharing!

So happy your suspenseful tale has a happy ending! Congratulations on your new B!

Reactions: cocomlle
Status
Not open for further replies.