Share your 2017 Bag Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may not be able to get box but I have seen more lately in sombrero leather. Not quite as shiny as box but still that same classic elegance. I say if you are dying for box hold strong but if you do get an offer for sombrero at least go look at her in person. At first my SA thought it was box. Sending lots of box vibes your way!

Thanks PursePassionLV! Just visited my SA this morning. Had a mini discussion with him about the possibility of the store receiving any bags in box, sombrero or tadeklat leather bags, the possibility is close to zero. But he did bring out a BE B30 Epsom GHW to entice me........ I have 2 days to think about it.

Reactions: PursePassionLV
So here we are in this predicament that started this thread. I finally got myself a Malachite offer-- in a Birkin 30, PHW.

I'm not jumping up and down as my wish since last year is a Kelly Retourne Malachite GHW. This bag would hit my 2 "requirements" of Malachite & Retourne.

At this point I was willing to compromise on the bag style to get a Malachite. I would not think twice if it was GHW.

On the other hand, I really neeed a Kelly Retourne in my life to "complete" my collection. For fall colors, Rose Pourpre in PHW will come but I was told it would be super competetive and no guarantees. This is the only other color I am craving for.

The question is, do I get the bag color, or the bag style?

HELP!

Ty.

So here we are in this predicament that started this thread. I finally got myself a Malachite offer-- in a Birkin 30, PHW.

I'm not jumping up and down as my wish since last year is a Kelly Retourne Malachite GHW. This bag would hit my 2 "requirements" of Malachite & Retourne.

At this point I was willing to compromise on the bag style to get a Malachite. I would not think twice if it was GHW.

On the other hand, I really neeed a Kelly Retourne in my life to "complete" my collection. For fall colors, Rose Pourpre in PHW will come but I was told it would be super competetive and no guarantees. This is the only other color I am craving for.

HELP!

Ty.
I am more inclined to go for the bag style not the color. But you did say "At this point I was willing to compromise on the bag style to get a Malachite", so maybe you should listen to your inner voice?
Otherwise, I know Malachite is offered in halzan and many other bag styles or wallet, if you want to save up your quota for Kelly and still have a Malachite bag.

HELP!

Ty.

You've got to go with the style in my opinion and hold out for a Kelly. They just can't be compared. It sounds like you have a need for the Kelly Retourne and I don't think a B30 will be useful in the same way. Personally my B35 is so useful but I don't see the need for many different Bs in my life. Ks, I want them all :P

Stay strong, you'll find the right Kelly in the right color! H doesn't always provide when we need the bag but it's worth waiting for!

HELP!

Ty.
I would pass and wait. If I remember some of your older posts correctly, you started collecting b/k last year and you've gotten something every quota period since - it sounds like you have a good relationship with your SA and will likely keep getting offered bags. I love instant gratification too but assuming you're not trying to build a 50 bag collection, I'd just wait for something where you just know you love it, instead of compromising. It might take you an extra year or two for the perfect bag to come by, but taking five years to build your dream collection seems reasonable

Reactions: Orangefanatic
Thanks PursePassionLV! Just visited my SA this morning. Had a mini discussion with him about the possibility of the store receiving any bags in box, sombrero or tadeklat leather bags, the possibility is close to zero. But he did bring out a BE B30 Epsom GHW to entice me........ I have 2 days to think about it.

Gasp!! My first HG was a BE with GHW. It was the first time H ever caught my eye and by the time I had saved up the color was impossible to acquire. Good luck!! I recently passed on a stunning Blue azale bag and was kicking myself until I got the call for my Kelly in sombrero. I have to say that personally that is a bag I'd snatch up but that was also before my sombrero sellier. Sometimes good things come to those who wait. Sending some good vibes your way and doing my best box dance to the H gods for you!! [emoji1316]

HELP!

Ty.

Stay Strong, Pass and wait for what you really want and will really love. You will probably be offered something even better or exactly what you are looking for soon! :heart::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.