Share your 2017 Bag Offers

1. PHW!!! "Luckily" this never found me or my wallet is going to cry!! So modern! Congrats and show us more pics so that I can drool in front of my compouter!! :tup::tup:

2. Taupe (not etoupe) birkin 30 -passed

missD and kathydep like this.
  3. Was it with phw? This combo is stunning for those of us that can't wear etoupe. Sigh. Does anyone know is taupe a classic that they always produce or only for certain markets? I had to turn one down once in Paris since it was too big for me 35. But it lingers!

Txoceangirl likes this.
  4. I finally found some time to post a reveal and you are correct. Trying to capture its beauty in photos was one of the most frustrating things I've done! Lol

cavalla likes this.
  5. YAAASSSSS! Stand your ground babe!

It's almost my bday and I asked my SA to offer me a bag. She turns around and asks me for options. Quite a good "offer" in the bigger scheme of things but I was hoping she'd help me out by narrowing it down. :confused1:

She said no go on the malachite.

Txoceangirl and Keren16 like this.

6. This is a bag only the owner gets to enjoy her full beauty. Such a privilege! ;)

PursePassionLV likes this.
  7. Argh! So frustrating!

8. That's a fantastic way to look at it.

9. Sorry, Israeli_Flava. I did not see your post until now. Here is it. IMG_1500514782.243694.jpg

10. B25 togo Malachite ghw --> pass

christina86 likes this.
  11. I'm not sure how I got so lucky, but today I got a call from my new SA with an offer for a B30 barenia with PHW. She ended up being Faubourg and, of course, she came home with me. It was like a welcome present for moving to a new city, and my SA just won me over for life!! :love:

12. That's amazing! Congrats on your new baby!

Rhl2987 likes this.
  13. Walked in with my good friend who was looking for a scarf and the SM brought this baby out...
    It took a lot to walk away from this beauty!
    B30 Etain
    IMG_1500581340.303850.jpg
    IMG_1500582550.925058.jpg

14. I just got a Black Box K28 a couple weeks ago. It wasn't even on my radar and I guess the store had a push order so you never know! I think its best to stick to what you want and not buy a bag for the sake of buying one unless you love all the specs. Sending you some good luck in hopes the store will get a Box!!

kathydep and DH sucker like this.