Share your 2017 Bag Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
You made the right decision if you think the B25 is coming to you. Have you told your SA that you really want the B25 in RP? What has he/she said? If it seems a RP B25 is not coming to you and you love the color, then ok to get it in a garden party or SLG instead. I would just really communicate with your SA. They are there to help you. I'm the sane as you as I don't prefer to repeat the exact same color in different bags (save black).
Yes my SA (lovely lady) knows I am in love with RP and kindly put me on the waiting list for B25. However, rose colours are super popular in my country and it looks like quite a few VIP customers are also on the list. So I am not 100% sure if I can get one...
Thank you for your warm comment, westcoastgal! You really made my day:heart:

Reactions: westcoastgal
So i have been asking my SA for an ostrich bag and in the past few months...
- tangerine b30 phw, not my color so passed
- blue iris k28 ghw, the blue iris is alot darker than that i have seen in photos
- parchemin b30 ghw, sooooo pretty but prfered a kelly and the color with the pores freaked me out abit.
- blu de maltee k25 phw - took!!!

And thanks to @ehy12 and @periogirl28 for taking photos of colors i was considering... v helpful! :hugs:

Last edited:
- blue iris k28 ghw, the blue iris is alot darker than that i have seen in photos so passed
- parchemin b30 ghw, sooooo pretty but prfered a kelly

And thanks to @ehy12 and @periogirl28 for taking photos of colors i was considering... v helpful! :hugs:

Blue de Malte is my favourite blue in ostrich [emoji170] Congrats, K25 is beautiful in ostrich and I actually tried a colvert K25 ostrich bag earlier this year but it was too green to my taste. So happy you found the perfect blue for you!

Blue de Malte is my favourite blue in ostrich [emoji170] Congrats, K25 is beautiful in ostrich and I actually tried a colvert K25 ostrich bag earlier this year but it was too green to my taste. So happy you found the perfect blue for you!

Thank you Serva! :hugs: It took alot of willpower to say no to the blue iris k... v pretty but prefered a lighter blue that will show off the ostrich abit more. And yes, saw a colvert (or cobalt?) birkin on a customer in my store, gorgeous but i also prefered a clearer blue. It is my first ostrich k, didnt know it is so hard to find the perfect birdie, pores, color and all! Hope you find a BdM bird soon too :heart:

Reactions: Serva1
- blue iris k28 ghw, the blue iris is alot darker than that i have seen in photos
- parchemin b30 ghw, sooooo pretty but prfered a kelly and the color with the pores freaked me out abit.

Aww youre so welcome hun! And omg on your k25 birdie! Woo hoo!!!!! Congrats!!!!

Reactions: GNIPPOHS
Status
Not open for further replies.