Share your 2017 Bag Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
RP garden party, but I didn't take it. RP b25 is top on my wishlist and I thought there is a conflict between them in terms of occasions to use, mainly on weekends (I work on weekdays and do not use small bags for work).
But I am starting to regret...maybe I should have taken it just in case I end up not getting b25.
RP is one of the most favourite colours I have ever seen with H, but if I ever buy a GP30 (I have none today, only 36), should it be a different colour? I am not a collector and all the H bags I have (not so many) are for pracrical use.
Did I make a wrong decision?

RP garden party, but I didn't take it. RP b25 is top on my wishlist and I thought there is a conflict between them in terms of occasions to use, mainly on weekends (I work on weekdays and do not use small bags for work).
But I am starting to regret...maybe I should have taken it just in case I end up not getting b25.
RP is one of the most favourite colours I have ever seen with H, but if I ever buy a GP30 (I have none today, only 36), should it be a different colour? I am not a collector and all the H bags I have (not so many) are for pracrical use.
Did I make a wrong decision?
You made the right decision if you think the B25 is coming to you. Have you told your SA that you really want the B25 in RP? What has he/she said? If it seems a RP B25 is not coming to you and you love the color, then ok to get it in a garden party or SLG instead. I would just really communicate with your SA. They are there to help you. I'm the sane as you as I don't prefer to repeat the exact same color in different bags (save black).

Status
Not open for further replies.