Share a Train Wreck

Goodness this is like a CSI episode. The Kelly must have been bending down when the car stepped over her. Not happy with the results the drivers turned around and went over the Kelly one more time...

margie - the H scarf catalog I think has a snap shot of a beaten up old kelly missing its handle. . . so I think its possible to be chic and carry one of these things -- problem is the reason the pic looks so good is a svelte, young model is carrying it. . . I hope Seton doesn't mind my quoting (hope I am not mis-quoting something I think she wrote about this orange bolduc GM: it helped to have, ". . . a lean, coltish figure. . ." Such a thing would help any of these train wrecks look great. . .hugs to you MB.

Yes! Mickey Rourke

Up for bidding is this genuine, authentic Vintage Hermes Paris Birkin Bag from the 50's. The description of this bag is Haut A Courroie, 50cm, Gold Hardware, Vache Natural. The leather is real cowhide and has aged very nice. It now has that distressed look which is very in now. I have included in the description, many detailed pictures showing the condition. For its age it is in great condition. The bag was taken to the hermes store in manhattan, ny where an appraisal was given of $11,000 in august of 2008. If this bag was brand new it would sell for over $40,000. There are receipts also pictured showing that the bag was cleaned by hermes of manhattan and that an additional lock and key was bought for the bag which will be included. The bag will include all documentation pictured, the dust cover and orange hermes paper bag. The bag measures, 19inches long, 16inches tall, and 10inches deep. This bag can be used by a woman or man, it is not gender specific. If you have any question feel free to email me. This bag is guaranteed to 100% authentic by the manhattan store on 601 madison avenue, by Stephanie Torrieri.

Yup. I do remember this one. I also remember thinking "holy ^%$%##%$# I am older than this bag!!!!!"

Here is a train wreck:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180335188484&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Margieb, OT, but when I was in 5th grade we had to write a paper about what we wanted to be when we "grew up". I wrote that I wanted to be a pathologist. The teacher wrote my parents a letter telling them that I needed to be seen by a psychiatrist, that no girl in her right mind would want that type of career! I still have the letter!

HEY! I'm bidding on that "Train wreck!" I hope to win too, so send GOOD thoughts my way...And yes, I am TOTALLY serious!:yes: