Share a Train Wreck

Here is my contribution to the H trainwrecks! This was on Ebay months back.

poorkelly5.jpg

poorkelly-1.jpg

poorkelly2-1.jpg

Here is a train wreck:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180335188484&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Margieb, OT, but when I was in 5th grade we had to write a paper about what we wanted to be when we "grew up". I wrote that I wanted to be a pathologist. The teacher wrote my parents a letter telling them that I needed to be seen by a psychiatrist, that no girl in her right mind would want that type of career! I still have the letter!

I too thought at one point that I wanted to be a pathologist. They were all these friendly relaxed people hanging out, having snacks, sharing looks at slides, seeing the real disease!! Cool!! And I love pink and purple! Then I saw a post and that did it for me. That was the end of it.

I too thought at one point that I wanted to be a pathologist. They were all these friendly relaxed people hanging out, having snacks, sharing looks at slides, seeing the real disease!! Cool!! And I love pink and purple! Then I saw a post and that did it for me. That was the end of it.

What was the "post" that turned you away? Interesting, there was a time when all you thought of a pathologist doing was autopsies.