Shady e-bay find.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
oopsididitagain, The wallet is def authentic. The seller goes to the outlet near meWrentham, MA). I can always tell its her because she buys sooo much stuff and everything she gets is listed that night or the next day.... she's a real witch tho. Anyway- check out your outlet if you can. Those are going for like $89 at my outlet, I do believe.

I live in Nevada and I already checked almost all of my outlets, no one here has it.:sad: I wish I could get it for under $100. If you could help me I would appreciate it. I dunno if I'm allowed to say that.

I live in Nevada and I already checked almost all of my outlets, no one here has it.:sad: I wish I could get it for under $100. If you could help me I would appreciate it. I dunno if I'm allowed to say that.

I meant to say that you already helped me by telling me how much the outlet sells it for! $89, huh? I'll keep looking on ebay, I'm sure one will come up for less than $150. Thanks!!

Thank you for checking!! I only spent $72 + tax on the Bleeker small purse of mine, it looks like the one below. It's hard to justify paying $150 for the wallet now. lol But I want it sooooo baaad!!:nuts:
1z7am

OMG, I know exactly what you mean. I just bought a couple of wallets, and in some ways they are almost the price of the bag, or even more in your case! However, I just don't feel "complete" unless I have the entire set, or can use the wallets/wristlets with multiple bags... they do have your wallet at the outlets...but not sure how much cheaper. I bought the checkbook leather Bleecker and Legacy wallets.

OMG, I know exactly what you mean. I just bought a couple of wallets, and in some ways they are almost the price of the bag, or even more in your case! However, I just don't feel "complete" unless I have the entire set, or can use the wallets/wristlets with multiple bags... they do have your wallet at the outlets...but not sure how much cheaper. I bought the checkbook leather Bleecker and Legacy wallets.

I'm bummed that my outlets (3 of 'em) don't have this wallet. The outlets tell me to order it on Coach.com. It's sold out on that site! Macy's has it but it's full price at $198. Actually the outlet farthest from me may have it but I can't drive there because my car is making crazy noises and I don't trust to go really far with it. I just need this wallet then I'll be satisfied for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.