Shades of Blue Jean

Yes, Fedsu/Miss Kitty's kelly is definitely what got me thinking. I have a Rouge H toile which is the closest I have to a color. Everything else is in the golds, chocolates and black range. I just go back and forth.
Thanks everyone for your suggestions.
What is the stiffest leather that comes in BJ?
And is box still unavailable for bigger bags??

Yes, Fedsu/Miss Kitty's kelly is definitely what got me thinking. I have a Rouge H toile which is the closest I have to a color. Everything else is in the golds, chocolates and black range. I just go back and forth.
Thanks everyone for your suggestions.
What is the stiffest leather that comes in BJ?
And is box still unavailable for bigger bags??

:lol:I thought so. There is something very magical about Fesdu and her Kelly.

Stiffest and available ... I think Epsom.

I agree with MrsS--stiffest and available (and also quite a lovely pale blue) would be Epsom. I saw it in a 35cm sellier Kelly and it was very beautiful. The color is very saturated in Clemence and Swift

Here is my Blue Jean Kelly 28 in Togo leather contrast white stitching~ Variety of pics so you can see different lighting.
This one shows the color difference between the Vision agenda and the kelly. The Agenda is another leather (not sure which one) it is a little more muted than the kelly BJ.

Let us know what you decide! I love BJ..So bright~ I hope this helps:yes:

I like the darker, more saturated tone of BJ in clemence and swift but that's because i think it looks better with my medium tone skin. (I am a #4 Natural in Bobbi Brown, 5.5 in Giorgio Armani, C4 in MAC, just to give you an idea)

Well I am still one of the Togo owners, but hope the color helps a tad. My bag really pops, and the photos are very true to real life.

strip07.jpg

strip08.jpg

Yes, Megs, it's SOOOOOO pretty I can't beleive it. Wow.

Mine is just a little Blue Jean Epsom Vision II Zip Agenda that I use as a wallet because it lets me stick a checkbook in there. I love the colour... it makes all my neutrals feel happier when I pull it out!!

Ps Sus is one of the sweetest TPFers!!!!! :girlsigh:

attachment.php

Attachments

• VZAclosed.jpg
    VZAclosed.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 243
Agneau is lambskin and I don't believe they make bags in it on a regular basis, right? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
I also didn't think evergrain came in Blue Jean, but again, could be wrong.
Swift definitely does--I just don't have pics of it.

I do have pics of Blue Jean Clemence if they're not redundant?