Shades of Blue Jean

Where is the picS of fesdu and her kelly? I want to see too!:tup:

Thank you~ piperlu:love:

Ghost55, I meant to show you the picture that moved me ... of Fesdu resting by the sidewalk, completely relaxed with her stunning Kelly. But I can't locate it despite having just spent the last 10 min searching the Hermes in Action thread.

Here are some of Fesdu's pictures. (Fesdu, I promise you, I haven't been stalking. I just copied them a few minutes ago .... and I can't locate your sidewalk pic! That was the magical one to me)

_DSN5406hk.jpg

_DSN5542hk.jpg

elephantride.jpg

bluedresshellokitty.jpg

NanetteLeporeKitty.jpg

P1130028.jpg

Thank you for the pics and the thread...I missed those:confused1:..Where was I ??? Beautiful Fesdu! Now...you make me not so worried to travel w/ my Kelly. I too am a world traveler (farthest and best vacation was Africa). Kelly though will travel!:tup:

IMO, swift absorbs the color of BJ more intensely in swift than togo or clemence. It appears lighter in the latter... But the color is pretty in all leathers just the same. But the best is in croc which I have seen IRL!

mrssparkles, I love your pictures. Thank you for sharing. :smile:
I think it's a testament to the quality of H bags that you can
hold one while riding on an elephant. :smile:

Does anyone have a picture of an Ostrich bag in
Blue Jean?

Sus, I see you are contemplating a little colour. Although we like the same scarves, I am actually a rouge girl. Having said that, I know we both love box, so take a quick look at BJ box birkin and kelly below.

MrsS - I haven't seen those Hello kitty pics before. I can see why many here would get a BJ kelly based on such lovely action pics. Thanks for posting!

blue jean box.jpgbj box.gifbj box 2.jpg