SH outlet [needs more info]

pixie_dust : Sorry to hear abt your horrible experience! I live in the city and after hearing them on the phone, I can't be bothered going down there myself.

yeah don't bother, i got what i wanted though so I cant complain so much.. Adios zucca with bastardino, polpettina and sandy! and a OP porta.. woodburys not that close to me...i live close to the city

What pinkpeony says is correct - Seattle doesn't do print placement anymore. The manager said callers were tying up the phone lines with their requests.

isnt SH in NY? i live in california...

i heard the people at SH are nice, should i call them? becuase i really want an inferno bag with the demon oven :heart:

I live in NM and I always order from SH, it doesn't matter where you live. Plus I think they are the only ones who will do print placement for you now. I've ordered 5 infernos from them, all with the devil oven! Ask for Lindsey or Diane, they are both very helpful and very familiar with all the prints. Shipping is a flat rate of $7, and it takes 3-5 days.

And don't be an idiot like me and order the bags one at a time -- think of ALL the inferno bags you want and order them at once to save shipping! They're running very low on inferno anyway, so get them while you can -- the ebay prices are getting ridiculous.

^ i know! i love the style bag and the adios star looks so cute >.<

i think ill call tomorrow and buy one... i saw it at the mall today but only in ciao ciao and other big tote bags. i dont like the peach looking thing... so hopefully they will get me a print w/o that

I saw someone with an Adios Zucca with killer placement today. She was just sitting in front of me in the subway and if I don't know better, I'd think she cut off all the characters she wanted and plastered them over her Adios Star!!

what was on there im curious

I only saw the front of course so the back could all be Adios Star! Hehe .. anyway, there's the Sumo baby, Bastardino, Nero, Grim Reaper, The Girl, Pink Latte, and the skull candy on top of the zipper and beneath, and the White Nana Star .. the rainbow appears on both left and right!!! I remember counting her characters and must've looked really weird.

Honestly, I don't see this repeated pattern on any Adios Star bags. I wonder how she managed to snagged it!