SH outlet [needs more info]

I live in NM and I always order from SH, it doesn't matter where you live. Plus I think they are the only ones who will do print placement for you now. I've ordered 5 infernos from them, all with the devil oven! Ask for Lindsey or Diane, they are both very helpful and very familiar with all the prints. Shipping is a flat rate of $7, and it takes 3-5 days.

And don't be an idiot like me and order the bags one at a time -- think of ALL the inferno bags you want and order them at once to save shipping! They're running very low on inferno anyway, so get them while you can -- the ebay prices are getting ridiculous.

Shipping is $7? I got charged $8.50?? lol

I only saw the front of course so the back could all be Adios Star! Hehe .. anyway, there's the Sumo baby, Bastardino, Nero, Grim Reaper, The Girl, Pink Latte, and the skull candy on top of the zipper and beneath, and the White Nana Star .. the rainbow appears on both left and right!!! I remember counting her characters and must've looked really weird.

Honestly, I don't see this repeated pattern on any Adios Star bags. I wonder how she managed to snagged it!

wow that bag does have a really good print on it :wtf:

i love the guy eating the watermelon on inferno
Me too among other characters :biggrin:

I saw girl with an A.S. Zucca and it had Sandy, Blue LAtte , Sebochan and the rainbow all in front and uncut

cool :biggrin:...

Oh, maybe it's gone up? And they add that weird charge of 73 cents tax for out of state sales -- what the heck is that for? It's the same fee whether you spend $50 or $500, I've never heard of a sales tax like that.

No?? Ive been always charged $8.50 PLUS $0.73 on top of that...but I send it to another state because they dont send here... :sad: so basically im paying double shipping to get it here

Honestly it depends who you get at any of the outlets, I have had super nice people and really snooty people at all of them. It also depends on the time of day you call, if they are busy I guess it's hard to deal with phone orders and customers-they should have a person who specifically deals with phone orders. I don't think they have any kind of system worked out and maybe that's the problem.
It should be the same across the board-it shouldn't be that some people don't help with print placement, but others go out of their way to get you a bag you really want.

I ordered from SH for the first time ever last week and I had a really pleasant experience. My order was taken by Shauna and she helped me get the placement that I wanted on my AS zucca. Shipping was FAST but that's because I live in NY .. lol. I was charged $8.50 (or $8.95?) something like that for shipping and it came with that trackable insurance. People from out of state that get charged the weird $.73 or whatever are LUCKYYY cuz I have to pay 8.375% tax on my order on top of the shipping.

oh and pinkpeony - that girl you saw with all those characters on her AS zucca ... OMG I never knew you could get so many characters on a AS zucca!!! :nuts:

hahaha i dont like the peach either :lol: ..but its on the bottom of my A.S. dolce :nuts::lol:

hmm some good characters that i can remember... sandy head, sabochan, rainbow, fantasmino, bastardino, polpettina, sleeping adios, nana star, green/red/yellow/ pepper, flower, pink/blue latte, koi, mushroom, candy, nero dog

idk how you feel about the japanese baby, apples, apple with adios face...

wow you know ... all I wanted was bastardino and polpettina ... but heck if I could get them and a whole bunch of other characters too ... that would've been awesome!!

lol tell them to pick you a bag with a ton of characters on the front :biggrin:

i think the apples are cute =P like demon apples or something haha

ok so when i get home i will buy:
- adios star zucca and ciao ciao
- inferno bambinone

hopefully they will have them and help me with print placement ^__^