September Price Increase FACT

I guess they're really trying hard to put these bags out of the price range of the everyday person. (Not that they weren't already, but they were at least a little easier!)

I'd heard that they were trying to get their image back to where it used to be, and only super rich people would be able to carry them, but this is beyond ridiculous and it just seems downright greedy and like a slap in the face to all of us who are buying them. *sigh*

Darn my newfound love of Chanel. I really don't want to like it at this point.

NOooooo!!!! OK. I need to buy a flap (perhaps other things too!!) before sept. These price increases are giving me nightmares. Let's cross our fingers and hope it's a minor increase.

I was in the store today. The lady told me the price increase will be effective August. Although I wouldn't bet my money on it as she doesn't seem too reliable. But she also said a GST would cost about 2100 after the price increase! Insane ain't it?

I really wish I'd gotten into Chanel a lot earlier than I did. *ugh* There are at least two more bags I'd love to get before the increase. I may be able to squeeze in one.

Does anyone know if the increase will affect jewelry too? I'd like to get the white chanel pearl necklace and maybe the simple rhinestone CC pendant on a chain.

:hysteric: Should I wait till I can visit a store (in Nov) & feel the bag? Or should I better buy now by just looking at the pics? I really don't know what I should do because of this price increase!!! :wacko:

I just got the white chanel pearl necklace this week. love it:tup:
I really wish I'd gotten into Chanel a lot earlier than I did. *ugh* There are at least two more bags I'd love to get before the increase. I may be able to squeeze in one.

Does anyone know if the increase will affect jewelry too? I'd like to get the white chanel pearl necklace and maybe the simple rhinestone CC pendant on a chain.