Sensible considerations: is my Birkin no 2 Etoupe or Orange?

Will my second and last Birkin be Etoupe or Orange

• Choose Etoupe. It's neutral and different enough from Graphite

• Choose Orange. It's classic and wild at the same time.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Monica

O.G.
Mar 21, 2008
Until now I do not feel the consequences of the credit crisis. However, I do feel it is time to consider how much bag a person needs. Or to be more concrete? Do I need more than one Birkin? Or more than two?

I have a wonderful 35 Graphite Birkin that I appreciate even more. I have ordered an Etoupe Birkin and I am longing for an Orange Birkin. Could you please help me in deciding in what my second (and probably last????) Birkin will be:

- Etoupe as a lighter summer basic. Do you think that Etoupe will give me enough added value considering that I already have a Graphite Birkin?

- Etoupe as a wild popping color but classic at the same time?

I would really appreciate your comments!

My H collections consists of (besides the Graphite Birkin) an Orange Lindy and an Indigo GP. I have some Chanel and LV vernis bags as well.

Thanx LPF-ers!!! :nuts:

Etoupe, that way you have a summer and a winter bag......although etoupe is a good year round colour. Getting the orange Birkin may make your Lindy redundant

if you have a mute colour go with a wild colour. alternate your purchases that way... mute, wild, mute, wild...

orange is a great colour. i like the H orange, gorgeous, juicy colour.

TT: I was convinced I wanted Soleil. But decided that I am not a 'yellow' person. That would be too big a step from my 'black-all-year-round-choices'. Yes, a blue Birkin would be nice! I am always drooling when I admire the Blue de Prusse Birkins. And I might like the new colour Ciel a lot.

Empress: Sounds like a good colour strategy! My love for Orange started when I started longing for an Orange Birkin. I then thought I 'needed' an Orange Birkin as well to have even more Orange fun.

Sophieees: What kinds of blue would you recommend? Do you have a blue bag yourself?

Ken-doll: hahahahahahahahaha!
:sweatdrop:

I would have said orange, but you already have an orange lindy. So I would go with etoupe. Either way, you can't go wrong!

Pfoeh... I actually relieved that - like Mooks - you are indirectly stating that Etoupe is not too close to Graphite. Perhaps I am just getting cold feet. It won't be long before I will receive the Etoupe bag I've ordered... And I starting to get convinced that 2 Birkins will be enough for me. :yes:

Like you I'm starting, or maybe trying, to be convinced that two is enough......these big price increases are making me think again about getting a third bag

BTW graphite was going to be my third