Sensible considerations: is my Birkin no 2 Etoupe or Orange?

Will my second and last Birkin be Etoupe or Orange

• Choose Etoupe. It's neutral and different enough from Graphite

• Choose Orange. It's classic and wild at the same time.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Etoupe is an amazing colour becuase it seems to take on the colour of whatever it is placed beside. It is a great neutral. I share your desire for an orange birkin, but the reality is that it is not as versatile. BTW... I love seeing Etoupe carried with an all black outfit.

If you already have an orange bag I vote for etoupe. I still don't have any birkin but for me black is my first choice and etoupe would be my second.

What about etoupe with an orange lining?

Mooks: What other Birkin do you already have (or already ordered)? I can definitely recommend Graphite. It's such a versatile colour. Like Etoupe, it's a colour that adapts itself to the clothes that you are wearing and the light.

Sophiees and Sammyjoe: Oh yes, I like Raisin and Prune as these are 'different colours', versatile and classic at the same time. Neutral enough to go all year round.

Sammy: somehow Rouge H looks tooooo classic on me (that is: too old). But I will look up Brighton Blue in the reference section.

Your comments are soooo helpful!!! :yes:

Black at the moment and my SO which I'm being secretive about :lol:

I nearly chose graphite for my SO but after having the black for a while realised I needed a colour suitable for summer use

Black at the moment and my SO which I'm being secretive about :lol:

I nearly chose graphite for my SO but after having the black for a while realised I needed a colour suitable for summer use

Oh, yeahhhh! The secretive SO! :graucho:

Graphite is indeed a winter colour and a great alternative to Black.

Helping each other is what this forum is about, isn't it??:graucho:

Oh yeah!!!! It's the big enabling environment! Just saw a gorgeous pic in the socialites thread. A lady fully dressed in black with a red Birkin. Gorgeous!!!! I have to reconsider red I guess..

It all proves that H makes such strong and vibrant colours. How on earth are we supposed to pick beauty out of an endless collection of beauty??

TPF-ers: how did you pick you 'next Birkin'? Was it love at first sight or.....:wtf:

Oops I voted orange but now I see you already have an orange Lindy, so I take it back! Etoupe all the way. I always try not to double up on colors. Too many great H colors to choose from!

Oh yeah!!!! It's the big enabling environment! Just saw a gorgeous pic in the socialites thread. A lady fully dressed in black with a red Birkin. Gorgeous!!!! I have to reconsider red I guess..
:nuts: I saw that birkin too!! I just think, maybe that red or maybe rouge H, I can tell you rouge H is defo a colour worth considering, like a red wine red, very very classic.

I did say after my black birkin I will rest easy in my bed, now I need a red/rouge h/prune birkin as well.:sweatdrop:

When will it end:confused1:

Thanks Sarah, Sammy, Mooks, Kashmira, Sophieeees and Luccibag!!!! That's what I like about TPF! I really feel supported. It's quite an investment and it feels good to talk about it with people who understand my crazyness :nuts: