Senreve Maestra

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought mine pretty recently (October 2018) and have been really happy with the quality!

2. Sorry to read that. Did they replace the bag with the same colour same leather ? And you did not have the problem anymore ?

3. Hey guys, been watching this thread a long time now and decided to go ahead and buy a Maestra for myself. I absolutely love it!! So, so beautiful and amazing quality. I noticed that some users had issues with their bags, and from what I read from other reviews, if you just reach out to the team, they are super accommodating and have stellar customer service. Also, I walked around with my bag under some light rain, and my bag seemed to hold up very well -- same can be said with excess dirt from walking around the city. I recommend just using a wet paper towel and wiping gently. I absolutely love the bag and would definitely buy it again.

4. Hi Ladies, here are some updates after using the Sky Colorblock Midi for almost two months.
    Compare to Mini, Midi is much more practical to me and becoming my new travel companion.
    Since December, I took my Midi to five beaches, two cruises, two deserts, one jungle, and one theme park. I’m thrilled to tell you my Midi survives from hours of direct sunlight, dryness, temperatures below 32 F, heat, humidity, and even sea water!! Yap, you heard me right, SEA water !!! Finally, I found a luxury, stylist, and versatile bag with a reasonable price tag!! The most important thing is “I don’t have to baby the Midi!!” Here are some pictures under the bright light, yellow light, and natural sun light. AD67BA1D-46CF-445F-949A-E5949B9527E7.jpeg
    B48703A7-223C-4FF2-8520-295364B9C75C.jpeg 569B2ADC-90D1-44B4-94E9-F563B62F03FE.jpeg 3A476CFC-6FB4-4A97-BF6D-7BE73F0BCF33.jpeg

christinemliu likes this.
  5. 73234D12-31C9-42B0-81DF-CC9A20078849.jpeg
    I bought the doctor bag in mocha smooth leather back in December 2018 ( I just did a quick reveal on this forum). So far so good. I feel that given it’s a relatively young brand, it’s a bit pricey...compare to Tod’s - similar leather quality and I can find something at Tod’s outlet with similar/less price range.
    I want to support local designers, so I do want to stay hopeful with this brand and wish them success in moving forward.