Senreve Maestra

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone on this bag? I'm considering purchasing one, but would love a real user review and some modeling photos.

Anything you all can provide would be greatly appreciated!!

j2my likes this.
  2. Megs review I think was part of why I became so interested, but the bag looks so big in some photos and kind of medium sized in others.

I think I'm probably going to try a mini maestra in a few months. I figure if the mini is too small then I will try the regular size ( I work from home so I only need a bag that will carry my every day junk, but I love the design of maestra)

Have a great day!!

3. Did you ever get this bag? I just ordered the mini in blush but it is backordered until December.

4. Nordstrom is carrying this brand on line now. Maybe check there

5. I just bought this bag and absolutely love it. Perfect size work bag. Holds my LV makeup bag and wallet, pen case, laptop, 1 inch binder and glasses case....plus stuff in the pockets. The backpack option is what sold me. I can not sing the praises of this bag loud enough. The leather is gorgeous and lightweight. I had originally bought the MCM Milla and found it way too heavy and the sections were too small. I think I'll buy the mini maestra for non-work use.

beth001, NAM16, loke808 and 2 others like this.
  6. What color did you buy? I’m waiting for mine to arrive

7. I bought the black. Which one did you get? I really like the orange and blush in the mini.

8. It’s my big girl work bag and I thought ice would be work appropriate but I’m a girly girl at heart and I couldn’t stop obsessing over the blush! Really excited to get my hands on it and see how I feel. My job isn’t too serious that I can’t carry a pink bag :smile:

j2my likes this.
  9. I am so NOT a pink person, but it is stunning! Please share pics when it arrives!

10. I received my bag on Monday and have been using it since, I’ll post pictures later today. It’s a pale blush pink, very pretty. Very big too, I’m still a little iffy about size and weight!

11. IMG_0627.jpg IMG_0629.jpg

Here’s my workhorse, I love all the pockets and it looks better than carrying a backpack or two different bags to work. It fits everything in there, I’ve got a 14” laptop. It’s quite heavy but wearing it as a backpack works out well, the weight feels evenly distributed. Going to see who I feel for another week!

Small note, I can’t get the color to show up quite right, the first one looks very washed out but it was an overcast day. The second still doesn’t look quite there. It’s a very pretty baby pink!

12. I just ordered the mini yesterday in blush pink too. Can’t wait to get it. I can’t really tell on how the colour is cuz it differs in pictures as a result of lighting etc. I’m exciting to see how it looks it in personal.

13. After reading Meg’s review, I bought the Maestra mini in blush pink. It is beautiful and just in time for spring. The mini is a great size if you’re looking for a small-medium sized bag. It’s slightly bigger than the Celine nano. IMG_5579.jpg 0D3EEBDD-B024-4817-A6F6-507822A448E6.jpg

14. Didn't know that we have a Senreve thread here! The maestra in blush pink looks good in actual photo! I've been eyeing on their doctor bag for quite some times but couldn't decide if I should go ahead. Have been searching for reviews here and there as well! Anyone here owns a doctor bag? Mind to share? :biggrin:

yazj42 likes this.