Selling Sunset

i have watched the first 4 episodes and i must say Bre is a dang fool if she thinks she is going to work in an office full of women and there will not be any gossip going on! it doesn't matter if it is clothes or hair but especially when you have someone in the kind of situation she is in all in the press. of course she expects her "friends" not to participate but not everyone is a friend. she is obviously trying to make everyone think she is all just fine with the muck muck she has gotten herself into and it is what it is but her attitude proves that is a lie.

I just want to know what clown factory is dressing Amanza this season. Not that she was never an eccentric dresser but GOOD LORD HUNNY.

i have seen several of those hideous outfits now and i think she gets worse every season. she has no clue how to dress and her hair and make-up isn't much better! :whut: if i was looking to sell/buy the kind of real estate they are supposed to i would not be happy to see her coming to rep me! :lol: and she is really doing the most this season and causing drama.

Reactions: chowlover2
Bre has really grown on me. I hope she doesn’t leave the show.

I thought it was hilarious when Chrishell told Nicole she rearranged her face considering she herself looks completely different from her All My Children days.

Bre has really grown on me. I hope she doesn’t leave the show.

I thought it was hilarious when Chrishell told Nicole she rearranged her face considering she herself looks completely different from her All My Children days.

I agree about Bre. Initially I wasn't feeling her, but I find her to be the most real out of any of them.

I agree about Bre. Initially I wasn't feeling her, but I find her to be the most real out of any of them.

i don't like her and i don't think she is real at all. she can sit around talking about one of the other girls but don't you dare mention that hot mess she has with nick that she wants people to believe is all good. she is playing the game just like the rest of them.

Reactions: JulieKat and mal
I just want to know what clown factory is dressing Amanza this season. Not that she was never an eccentric dresser but GOOD LORD HUNNY.
Her style is also ridiculous!

I must say bc I’m old skool, yet, still love my sequins BUT for evening wear. I am not a fan of glitter and sequins for day looks. And what’s up with all the bedazzled bra tops this season? So cheap looking. Ugh. I partied in the 90s and thought I was hot sh*t with my bra tops and sheer tops but clearly I wasn’t. And all the bra tops for daytime too? There’s no way these ppl are real real estate agents. Even in LA. I’ve been there plenty of times and these looks are way OTT, imo.