Selling Sunset

bag-princess

Spoiled Princess
O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
i had seen this show mentioned quite a few times and was shocked there was no thread to discuss it. i just started watching it from the beginning over the weekend - had been interested in seeing it due to heather dating tarek of course but also i love anything about expensive and gorgeous real estate. i am just so hooked on it now! i am just starting season 2 and can't wait to see what happens. is there a new season and has it already begun? or ended?

I watched .. maybe the first show, and just couldn't get over the women .. all "Barbie" types and frankly, one of them was a big-time "mean" girl. Nah -- show me 'real' women who empower others ..

i love it and i am obssesed with it!!! :yahoo: it's like the housewives shows but with gorgeous real estate! :lol:

Reactions: Tivo
I said this in the Netflix thread...I'm pretty sure most of these ladies are just on the show as actresses, not agents. None of them ever post anything real estate related on their social media. Maybe just the twins are licensed, IDK. I cannot stand Heather..Tarek is def on something. I love Christine's style. Could have done without the new twig named Emma, apparently her empanada empire isn't as lucrative as she lets on (shocker, I know)

I love this show! I haven’t started new season yet but it’s on my reminders. ☺

i am on the second season - episode 8 i think so i am working my way from the start!

I said this in the Netflix thread...I'm pretty sure most of these ladies are just on the show as actresses, not agents. None of them ever post anything real estate related on their social media. Maybe just the twins are licensed, IDK. I cannot stand Heather..Tarek is def on something. I love Christine's style. Could have done without the new twig named Emma, apparently her empanada empire isn't as lucrative as she lets on (shocker, I know)

i don't care if they are really realtors or not - i am looking only to be entertained. i am not looking for them to sell me a home. i have not made it far enough to see this emma but oh boy heather!! the way she got all out of pocket when the girl - can't remember her name but she has dark long hair - commented that it worried her how tarek's kids had been introduced to her so soon was so weird! she really got upset! i think mary is my favorite and christine is just too much fun to watch!

i had seen this show mentioned quite a few times and was shocked there was no thread to discuss it. i just started watching it from the beginning over the weekend - had been interested in seeing it due to heather dating tarek of course but also i love anything about expensive and gorgeous real estate. i am just so hooked on it now! i am just starting season 2 and can't wait to see what happens. is there a new season and has it already begun? or ended?
Season 4 just came out a few weeks ago! And they show a trailer for season 5 so that might be coming next spring. It is definitely a binge-able show lol

Season 4 just came out a few weeks ago! And they show a trailer for season 5 so that might be coming next spring. It is definitely a binge-able show lol

It’s so addictive. I started watching it in 2020 and could not stop, lol. Season 3 or 4 is out now but I’m watching so much other stuff so I haven’t seen it yet. The production is very similar to MTV’s The Hills - just in real estate, lol

it is both these things!!! if i am watching i have to make myself stop or else i would never get anything done during the day.

Reactions: Miramar168
Thanks for reminding me about this show. I’d forgotten about it. I think I’ve seen the first season. It is very good mindless entertainment when you want to just forget about real life for a while!

:tup:

exactly because i just want to be entertained. i love real estate shows and could watch them all day - when i get done watching my house flipping shows this morning i am going to get back into selling sunset! it is the perfect way to spend a rainy and very gloomy saturday afternoon when i am stuck at home.

It’s so addictive. I started watching it in 2020 and could not stop, lol. Season 3 or 4 is out now but I’m watching so much other stuff so I haven’t seen it yet. The production is very similar to MTV’s The Hills - just in real estate, lol
Same producer as The Hills, Adam Divello.

It is so HEAVILY scripted!!!! I feel like Million Dollar Listing LA has gone in the same direction.

I can’t stand Heather and Tarek, I watched their HGTV wedding special last night. He’s clearly got a type. I doubt they will last more than 2-3 years.

Reactions: lulilu
Tarek is so corny when he is not in his element of flipping a house. Heather must be an actress bc she never comes across as a natural realtor. More like acting but a bad actress.
Vanessa is gorgeous! Is she a real agent? I think some are agents and some are not, right?

Jason & Chrishell are dating IRL I think