Selling Sunset

Wonder what happened with Heather?? :confused1:

That’s so strange and disappointing. It would’ve made sense if this was her own choice (due to her new baby and/or her side business with Tarek), but I don’t see any reason on the production’s side to leave her out.

Is she doing a new TV show with Tarek? I’m out of the loop. Not sure if that would be a contributing factor if that’s on a different network.

That’s so strange and disappointing. It would’ve made sense if this was her own choice (due to her new baby and/or her side business with Tarek), but I don’t see any reason on the production’s side to leave her out.

Is she doing a new TV show with Tarek? I’m out of the loop. Not sure if that would be a contributing factor if that’s on a different network.

Yes she and Tarek have a show on HGTV but it’s a flipping show. I see a lot of people saying they believe that is why but I don’t know why that would be a problem.

Reactions: sparklebunny
She wasn't really that involved the last season and tried to steer clear of the drama. They want cast members to be eager to step in, sling mud and stir the pot. She played the middle too much. I won't miss her

Tarek filmed the last 2 seasons of SS with Heather..so I don't know why all of a sudden they would cut them off. Perhaps their HGTV (or whatever network) didn't want them on Netflix anymore. Tarek would follow the $$$$

Reactions: sparklebunny
I did. What a mess. Highly annoying entertainment. I could go on. Hahah.
Highly annoying entertainment is a great description.

I do like their interjections like change in tax/regulation (la county is imposing but California as a whole, not yet, interesting to see what Atherton/Woodside does if CA does…).

And the background of Brett and Jason, how the firm started and how they’re expanding when everyone else is cutting… shows their risk tolerance or Jason’s, as Brett wasn’t too happy until the very end, where he wasn’t 100% b*tching.

Also wouldn’t be surprised if Jason was sponsored by Prada. With the exception of Thomas Browne (the top with the colorful four stripes, he was pretty much Prada-out this season…

Reactions: mal