**Selling/consigning** with Fashionphile

Well Fashionphile will give you a quote. You may not LIKE the amount, but looking at your beauty they will want it for sure but may low ball you. I have sold items in person and got a fair amount on some while others it was ridiculous so I refused their offer. The quote I just got from days ago for my brand new 1 month old Boy in excellent condition was low balled big time! I was only going to sell it to buy a Boy Jacket version but forget it now. I'm keeping my Boy. I'll attached a snap shot of my Boy quote. My Boy is $5k. That is what I paid in Dec 2019. Brand new and this is what they offered Lol

similar quote for my black boy! Sickening that they then resell for same price as original retail - I rather keep my bag and continue to save for my next purchase!

Hi,

i have brand new black jumbo lambskin from 19 C with tags. Not used even once. I was offered $4500. Feels very low. What do members here think.
I never sold anything and I am selling this since it’s too big for me and instead want to buy medium.
Please let me know since here there are people who have more experience.

I have never sold anything through fashionphile, but just last week I saw a new 2012 black lambskin jumbo with retail tags attached (with the box, card and dust bag) listed on their site for $5280 ($5580, but it was during their recent promotion that took off an extra $300). That price seemed quite low to me for a brand new jumbo in a classic color, but if that’s their going rate for new lambskin jumbos, then your $4500 offer is more than 85% of their sale price, which is really fantastic for fashionphile (or any reseller, really).

That being said, the bag sold in minutes of being listed so one could argue that it was underpriced at $5280.

Sorry I have no direct experience with selling to them, but I hope that info at least helps a little.

I have been buying from FP for 10 years. I just sent something back for return using a prepaid label.
I sent the item 10 days ago by dropping it off at a ups store. Now, the item may be lost. It hasn’t been scanned since drop off. FP tells me the item is insured but with a $2K bag, yes, I am nervous and distrusting. I sure hope they make this right.
Anyway, I will keep the thread posted. FP advised that they will research and make a decision by 3/15 (3 weeks from now).
Any other thoughts on what I should do aside from what I have done? Ups referred me to FP. They were not helpful.

Has anyone tried selling to Fashionphile internationally? I am located in Seoul so there aren't a lot of venues to sell my vintage Chanels but I am not sure if the shipping and duties are worth it.
Hi there! I have sold to Fashionohile a few items and im located in Singapore. They indicated to use our local postal courier or DHL and not any other couriers. So far i have had no issues using our local postal courier and shipping has been worth it. DHL would have been more expensive. However, it does take a while for the items to reach Fashionphile using the local postal courier. Hope that helps!

Reactions: CrazyCool01
Hi there! I have sold to Fashionohile a few items and im located in Singapore. They indicated to use our local postal courier or DHL and not any other couriers. So far i have had no issues using our local postal courier and shipping has been worth it. DHL would have been more expensive. However, it does take a while for the items to reach Fashionphile using the local postal courier. Hope that helps!
Did you have to pay US import tax when your item reached US !?

Maybe you can wait till your quote expired and request for a new quote via virtual meeting with them? For my 227 it was an online request where I submitted all of my pics online. Although $3,800 wasn’t that high but I was good with it. It was the highest quote I got as compared to Real Real, Ann’s Fabulous Finds and Yoogi’s Closet

I actually sold it to them in person yesterday. They processed and honored my online quote at the showroom... good luck with yours.

Can I asked about bringing items to the showroom? I called them up to schedule an appointment but I have a quote online already. I think the person on the phone assumed I was bringing in an item for quote. I don't want to be sneaky but maybe they'll give me a higher quote in person? Should I mention I already have a quote when I get there?

Can I asked about bringing items to the showroom? I called them up to schedule an appointment but I have a quote online already. I think the person on the phone assumed I was bringing in an item for quote. I don't want to be sneaky but maybe they'll give me a higher quote in person? Should I mention I already have a quote when I get there?
I’m sure they can see all the active quotes from your account dashboard.

I’m sure they can see all the active quotes from your account dashboard.
Yes they do. When I call customer service to ask questions about shipping, they could see everything even before I would ask question based on my phone number.
if you are not happy with quote, then You need to wait until it expires.

You need to wait until your quotes expire and do it again maybe in person in this case. I am not sure that in showrooms they give quotes. You should call customer service number and ask.
they are very helpful, I called them few times.

Reactions: Prettyinpnknwht
Thanks all!
I just wanted to drop off the bag instead of shipping it. So instead of calling the main customer service number, I called the showroom directly just to set a time to bring it in because the shipping page has no information on how/when to drop off. The person on the phone verified my email and address but the confirmation email said "Your appointment has been scheduled to quote 1 item". He didn't say anything about seeing the item under my account but asked me what I'm bringing in.