**Selling/consigning** with Fashionphile

I submitted a bag for a quote on Monday and received notice on Wednesday that they are overloaded right now and will get to my submission soon.

I still have not heard back.

A little concerned if it is taking this long to also processed items being sent to them. Watching this thread for feedback..

They have taken a almost a week getting back to me for a quote. I’ve gotten the same message about them being overloaded as well.

Wow, maybe I should try selling on Poshmark. I’ve always heard about scams so I’ve been scared to sell on my own. I have a bunch of LV bags I barely used and they’re still in excellent to new conditions.
If you have LV bags, I'd definitely encourage it. LV does really well on the resale market, particularly monogram. What I did to price my Speedy to sell was to compare it to all the other Speedys for sale on Poshmark, and lower my price so that it was the cheapest Speedy for the condition it was in. It sold within 10 days after I did that.

just beginning of the month, I sold a 'vintage' (early 2000s) mini to them for more than what I paid for it two months ago on the resale market. They honour their quotes unless they find something misrepresented (has happened twice to me but I sold so many items over the years to them). Their quotes are definitely more attractive for the hot pieces - but I have peace of mind. I tried ebay end of last year and it was fail.

by the way, if I don't like a quote I wait for a couple of months and then re-submit because different 'sellers' give different quotes. I have found up to $300 difference at times. I tried Yoogis and Fashionphile but ultimately prefer FP by far - I also buy a lot, so sales can count towards purchases with 10% extra incentive.

It's a Fashionphile thing, nothing to do with LV. They are understaffed, as is every other business on the planet. I am currently waiting on payment and it has been 8 days; it says 'processing'. I've worked with FP for many years, and am not in the least alarmed.

I know this thread is slightly off topic but thank you for your response. I feel better moving forward with them now despite the wait.

Yep- my quote for a couple bags took longer than their 1-2 day estimate which is fine but when I looked at the respond by date it is not 30 days- one is 25 days and the other is 28. Again, that's okay but if you say 30 days then get back to me sooner! I am still waiting for a 3rd quote. Seems like everything is delayed for them now.

Reactions: ArielNature
I also submitted several items recently. For the SLGs they quoted me the next day but everything else is delayed. Which makes me wonder how is everyone finding the quotes value? Are they paying less than usual?