**Selling/consigning** with Fashionphile

I sold my Le boy new medium caviar shiny ghw . Like new with full set from 2017 . They paid me ashown picture. It was sold almost immediately when they post her on site

Attachments

• D9FF0D79-6D1F-487A-867A-9D28B403BBED.jpeg
    D9FF0D79-6D1F-487A-867A-9D28B403BBED.jpeg
    38 KB · Views: 1,068
They’ve always honored their quote with me, but I find them inconsistent with their offers. I just sold them a couple items yesterday and for the light beige medium flap with SHW from 2018, they offered $3850 (I originally bought the bag from them in NWT condition below retail). The boy bag pictured below from fall was a bit of a low offer ($3100), in my opinion, so I’m hanging on to it for now.
ABE0DE8C-C860-4024-A659-6AEDAEBDFEDF.jpeg

Reactions: Strep2031
They’ve always honored their quote with me, but I find them inconsistent with their offers. I just sold them a couple items yesterday and for the light beige medium flap with SHW from 2018, they offered $3850 (I originally bought the bag from them in NWT condition below retail). The boy bag pictured below from fall was a bit of a low offer ($3100), in my opinion, so I’m hanging on to it for now.
View attachment 4650196
Yes I have sold them 25 boys and the prices are all over the place.

Reactions: mac01
I was selling a Burberry tote, Mulberry lambskin shoulder bag, and LV Damier Azur Speedy 30 and Yoogis and Fashionphile offered me ridiculously low amounts. Yoogis wouldn't even take my Mulberry, and Fashionphile offered me $75 on an $875 bag. I opened up my own Poshmark store. I ended up keeping the Mulberry, but I sold my Burberry tote and Speedy fairly quickly, within a month. I sold my Speedy for $25 less than what I paid for it 10 years ago, and only had to give Poshmark 20%... it was worth it to me to be patient. For both bags, I got $840, whereas if I had sent to Fashionphile I would have gotten $325 for both, and Yoogis $425.

A FP rant--recently the items I "watch" have disappeared after they are sold. Ok, I like to see what I bookmarked so I can search for another! Since their partnership with NM, things have changed and not in a good way--keeping the next price discount secret, very low-ball offers, and now scrubbing sold items from my dashboard.

And one other thing--I returned a bag (didn't work with winter clothing/puffer jacket) and it's put back up for sale DAYS before I'm refunded. At least I knew it made it there safely, I guess.

Reactions: caannie
I sold my LV speedy 25 on Facebook, to a complete lunatic! She attempted to force a return/refund, accused me of selling a fake, and threatened police action. I will never sell a high end bag myself again. I just sold my LV totally PM to fashionphile. It was EASY. You take a little loss, but I will take that loss every single time to avoid scammers and crazy people.

Fairly recently I had a very pleasant transaction with FP.. I was realistic about pricing knowing full well
that FP will sell it for more then they were paying me, but I didn't have to deal with any unexpected nonsense..
It was very well worth it for me...

A FP rant--recently the items I "watch" have disappeared after they are sold. Ok, I like to see what I bookmarked so I can search for another! Since their partnership with NM, things have changed and not in a good way--keeping the next price discount secret, very low-ball offers, and now scrubbing sold items from my dashboard.

And one other thing--I returned a bag (didn't work with winter clothing/puffer jacket) and it's put back up for sale DAYS before I'm refunded. At least I knew it made it there safely, I guess.
I wondered why my watched items list was so short now! I thought maybe I had purged it myself! If you're watching a sold item and it comes back into stock they'll email you. But I want to see what I was watching.

I was selling a Burberry tote, Mulberry lambskin shoulder bag, and LV Damier Azur Speedy 30 and Yoogis and Fashionphile offered me ridiculously low amounts. Yoogis wouldn't even take my Mulberry, and Fashionphile offered me $75 on an $875 bag. I opened up my own Poshmark store. I ended up keeping the Mulberry, but I sold my Burberry tote and Speedy fairly quickly, within a month. I sold my Speedy for $25 less than what I paid for it 10 years ago, and only had to give Poshmark 20%... it was worth it to me to be patient. For both bags, I got $840, whereas if I had sent to Fashionphile I would have gotten $325 for both, and Yoogis $425.

Wow, maybe I should try selling on Poshmark. I’ve always heard about scams so I’ve been scared to sell on my own. I have a bunch of LV bags I barely used and they’re still in excellent to new conditions.

Reactions: lvchanellvr
I submitted a bag for a quote on Monday and received notice on Wednesday that they are overloaded right now and will get to my submission soon.

I still have not heard back.

A little concerned if it is taking this long to also processed items being sent to them. Watching this thread for feedback..

Hi there
I recently sold a LV bag to Fashionphile, and I am wondering how long the processing time usually takes. They received the item about 15 days ago and it still shows as processing. Is this regular with them? Or they forgot about my item? Thank you

In my experience from the time I see they’ve received my package they usually pay me out within three days. Have you contacted them yet?