**Selling/consigning** with Fashionphile

I submitted a couple of bags for quotes to both Yoogiscloset and Fashionphile 10 days ago. My bags are about to be delivered to Yoogiscloset for a buyout and I still haven't even gotten a quote from Fashionphile yet!
Wow, FP is usually faster. Perhaps reach out to them again. I go there in person to sell to them and in person I'm given a quote while waiting; however they did hire a lot of new people so maybe that's why. I would reach out to them if you're still interested in selling to them as someone here had an issue in getting paid for her sale from FP but after her call, her payment was initiated. I never thought to sell to Yoogis Closet.
I have to remember that.

I know it is hit and miss with them in terms of selling but I have received a couple of ridiculous quotes from them in the last couple months. They offered $600.00 for a rare and unique LV bag in excellent condition, I know they would then try and sell for at least three times that. The excuse was they had couple finding an exact comparison so they compared it to something similar that was made out of a different material and the other was a bag in Barenia. I understand they are a business but that does not negate them trying to make excessive profits needless to say I declined both.

Reactions: Debbie65
They got back to me the day my bags were delivered to Yoogiscloset and chose not to make an offer on either bag. In fact, they deleted one of my bags because they didn't pay enough attention to realize that they were two different bags that just look a bit alike (both Gucci Sukeys). Meanwhile I just got paid by Yoogis. I'm really glad I didn't wait on Fashionphile!

They got back to me the day my bags were delivered to Yoogiscloset and chose not to make an offer on either bag. In fact, they deleted one of my bags because they didn't pay enough attention to realize that they were two different bags that just look a bit alike (both Gucci Sukeys). Meanwhile I just got paid by Yoogis. I'm really glad I didn't wait on Fashionphile!
Wow. Well I'm glad you didn't wait either as it would not have been worth the wait!

Wow, FP is usually faster. Perhaps reach out to them again. I go there in person to sell to them and in person I'm given a quote while waiting; however they did hire a lot of new people so maybe that's why. I would reach out to them if you're still interested in selling to them as someone here had an issue in getting paid for her sale from FP but after her call, her payment was initiated. I never thought to sell to Yoogis Closet.
I have to remember that.
Do you always have to make an appointment in store to sell at Fashionphile or can you walk in? I’ve called and been sent to voicemail twice and left messages to make a selling appointment and nobody has returned my calls….

Do you always have to make an appointment in store to sell at Fashionphile or can you walk in? I’ve called and been sent to voicemail twice and left messages to make a selling appointment and nobody has returned my calls….

Yes you have to make an appointment to sell. To shop or to do a store pick up or a store return no appointment is needed. I'm not sure what number you are calling as there are 2 numbers I use. I will send you a message on the number I have more success with. They don't always answer but many times they do answer and the times I request for a return call I usually get one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Colettebear
Good thing you didn’t wait. Yeah, FP has been lower than other places lately.

Has anyone read their complaints on the Better Business Bureau site? Holy crap! There's a complaint every few days. Some are garbage, but many mirror the complaints you read in this thread. It appears Fashionphile responds to every complaint, so if you have an unresolved issue with them, filing a BBB complaint is probably your best recourse.

Has anyone read their complaints on the Better Business Bureau site? Holy crap! There's a complaint every few days. Some are garbage, but many mirror the complaints you read in this thread. It appears Fashionphile responds to every complaint, so if you have an unresolved issue with them, filing a BBB complaint is probably your best recourse.
No, but I am going to go and check it out. Thanks

Reactions: caannie