**Selling/consigning** with Fashionphile

I understand that exact thing has happened to me many times. lol I actually do understand what you are saying about having two of the them I did as well and found I only used the noir one so I have consigned the other one. I did submit it to FP but the offer they gave me was offensive given the type of leather so I passed. Do you know someone that might want to take it off your hands that you trust that could be an option. Unfortunately, at this time it is very risky to sell on your own with all the scams. Have you tried Anna Fabulous Finds, Yoogi's Closet or The Real Real? Some pay out straight and some are consignments. Given that it is black it should sell quickly.
Yoogi offer was actually less than FP. I tried rebag and their buyout was low while their consignment range was 1600 to 2300. I haven't consign with them before (only buy out) and the range seems so wide with the chance it might be less than fp or less than what I want to part with. I'll probably end up taking Fp offer and use it as excuse for a shopping spree at NM ;)

• Haha
Reactions: girlhasbags
Yoogi offer was actually less than FP. I tried rebag and their buyout was low while their consignment range was 1600 to 2300. I haven't consign with them before (only buy out) and the range seems so wide with the chance it might be less than fp or less than what I want to part with. I'll probably end up taking Fp offer and use it as excuse for a shopping spree at NM ;)
I have never dealt with Rebag but from what I've heard it is a pass for me. If the extra 10% will mean you don't loose anything that would be great. Whatever you do I hope you find something you love. Let us know what you get.

Reactions: Kiradris
Agreed, I have found they have between a 50 and 60% mark up.
Yes when I sell items I keep checking the new arrivals that usually get listed in a week or 2 just to see what they list my item at. Too bad we aren't allowed to negotiate with the sellers in the FP parking lot as they walk in. Lol. I will give them more then what FP is paying them! Hahahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: girlhasbags
Thanks for your help! I paid 2050 for it on the 2nd hand market and only had it for a couple months. I settled for this color (noir) thinking I won't be able to find my ideal evelylne tpm in vert cypress in my price range....and then of course I found it a couple months later. Though I've only used it a handful of times, it doesn't make sense for me to have 2 of this bag especially when I love the vert cypress so much more. I'm planning to get NM credit (of course rather have cash but I don't want to take that big of a loss). But I was wondering if this was a typical offer for evelyne tpm from fp especially as someone else noted they sell these for upper 2k or 3k range on their site.

Oh wow! FP is nearly giving you almost what you paid which is great! You got a great deal to begin with so you are taking less of a loss! That's great!

Fyi, becareful with doing trades and selling your bags to Rebag. Read the Better Business Bureau on Rebag. Its BAD! Also lots of very bad horrific reviews on youtube. I only have experience with buying from Rebag, which is about 6 times. I've never sold or did trades with Rebag thank goodness! So far so good. I usually go to FP.
I have read and seen many terrible reviews on them as well.

Reactions: Debbie65