Seller has sent me the item but i havent paid!!

Princess_lydz

Jul 17, 2008
Hi there - just purchased a bag off eBay. I emailed seller letting them know that my payment would be delayed as i had reached my spending limit on Paypal so needed to verify my bank account details which takes a 3 - 5days (still waiting!!!). They replied and said no problem.

I got a knock on my door 10 minutes ago and its the bag!! Which is stunning by the way but i havent paid what a crazy, trusting seller!!!!!

She must be new and did not realize that you hadn't paid yet......or just really trusting! Make sure to send her funds! :tup:

I'm sure some scammer will eventually make her cynical too:crybaby:

Nope shes not new - feedback 160ish and only sells designer bags or buys for herself on eBay. She really is a lovely woman. I have mailed her letting her know i will pay as soon as Paypal lets me and she has my phone number. Good job i am trustworthy :biggrin:

Last edited:
Well, there are some lovely trusting sellers out there. When I first started buying on evilbay I found this sweet seller in the UK, and we become friends. She used to ship the suff I won even if I hadn´t paid. She has now moved to OZ, and sadly we have lost contact (not sad because of the stuff I´m not able to buy but because she was a darling!!!!)

kat