Seller has sent me the item but i havent paid!!

That is crazy. That happened to me at Christmas time once.. way before paypal.. when you still had to send money orders/checks.

And to this day.. I can't believe how honest that seller was.

I have done that, not expensive things though, i hate taking personal cheques as i'm rubbish at going to the bank (i don't accept them now) so i just posted the stuff and paid the cheque in later, silly maybe but i never got burned.
i wouldn't do it now though as ebay is a different place now

Ok. Yes, she got a good deal.

BTW- I'm the SELLER and also a member of tPF.

Yes, I sent it out prior to payment and I will not be doing that in the future anymore. (been yelled at by everyone on the planet).

I have been burnt as a seller and a buyer more times that I would like to admit or remember (getting old).

However, that doesn't mean that I don't belive in good customers.
I am not perfect nor am I a saint.

I have various repeat buyers and I hope that I continue to from all over the World.

Going forward, I will wait for all payment prior to shipping.

Keep the faith, as there are a lot of trusting and wonderful people in this world.

Also, the OP'er did paid and left lovely feedback. She is a lovely customer and I hope that she comes back too.

Thank goodness that she sent it to a lovely buyer and you'll do the right thing, but there would be plenty of folks that'd be like "I never got it" or some inane thing like that.
Wow. That's all I can say. Wow.......