Seller has sent me the item but i havent paid!!

Princess_lydz

Jul 17, 2008
UK
Hi there - just purchased a bag off eBay. I emailed seller letting them know that my payment would be delayed as i had reached my spending limit on Paypal so needed to verify my bank account details which takes a 3 - 5days (still waiting!!!). They replied and said no problem.

I got a knock on my door 10 minutes ago and its the bag!! Which is stunning by the way but i havent paid what a crazy, trusting seller!!!!!

Princess_lydz

Jul 17, 2008
UK
Oh i will - asap. Im just in shock that she has sent it. I really wouldnt trust anyone on eBay these day - sad but true! Its bad enough when i sell cheap items on eBay!

SWlife

For the love of beautiful things
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
New Mexico
My goodness, is she a new seller or just super trusting?
Make sure to pay her ASAP!

Princess_lydz

Jul 17, 2008
UK
Nope shes not new - feedback 160ish and only sells designer bags or buys for herself on eBay. She really is a lovely woman. I have mailed her letting her know i will pay as soon as Paypal lets me and she has my phone number. Good job i am trustworthy :biggrin:

Last edited:

Lovely4

Apr 28, 2008
If the bag is authentic, can you afford to pay with a money order?

^^ I'm confused. What do you mean if the bag is authentic? I don't think that is the issue, is it? :confused1: And PO correct me - if I am wrong.
Also is the Seller asking you to pay via money order?

lovely64

LunAtic
O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
Europe
Well, there are some lovely trusting sellers out there. When I first started buying on evilbay I found this sweet seller in the UK, and we become friends. She used to ship the suff I won even if I hadn´t paid. She has now moved to OZ, and sadly we have lost contact (not sad because of the stuff I´m not able to buy but because she was a darling!!!!)

kat

pegasuscom

O.G.
Apr 11, 2008
Brave & fierce seller - I hope no one burns her down the road... please email her and thank her for her extreme kindness and unshaken faith in humanity!