See how I pair my 07' Chanel DS 227 reissue w/yet again Camellia sling back heels!!

Litlstrawberry, you dont necessarily need head to toe RTW to use your sense of fashion and style. The ability to combine and be creative is the individuality that defines style. Your doing a great job, you look like you walked off a page of a current magazing :smile:
And im sure in time (RTW is probably just as addictive as bags-see Larkies collection;drool drool ) your collection will grow.

Litlstrawberry, you dont necessarily need head to toe RTW to use your sense of fashion and style. The ability to combine and be creative is the individuality that defines style. Your doing a great job, you look like you walked off a page of a current magazing :smile:
And im sure in time (RTW is probably just as addictive as bags-see Larkies collection;drool drool ) your collection will grow.

Thanks again, iluvluxe!!

I might sleep w/ laugh that could wake me up in the middle of the night! haha..........:jammin:

Yap, I know L has probably huge collection. But I believe I am like "practice makes perfect" w/ mix-and-match from my wardrobe. :tup: