See how I pair my 07' Chanel DS 227 reissue w/yet again Camellia sling back heels!!

Thanks so much, iluvluxe.
I do check out the website and I think that is python (for that price and color variation on the bag too.):tup:

I attach a link since I've asked question in Chole's thread. Also, I don't think it is "Heloise", at least it doesn't look like to me. :confused1:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/does-choles-water-snake-skin-tote-good-buy-338967.html#post7463023

Hi R,

I saw the pictures of chloe snake bag u posted in chloe forum.

I would not suggest you purchase it. i don't have a chloe bag, because it is not my type. and i heard they had quality issues w/ their bags. i saw many chloe bags in the store, they dont look as nice as their price tag indicate, to me any way.

It happened i checked Larkie's thread and saw some of her recent python purchases. one of them with a price tag. $2980 is decent for the blue python chanel flap. ;)

Last edited:
Hi, lilstrawberry... I'm so amazed with you... you have 3 kids, but you have time to dress up really well...I really love your look... Can you teach me how to do that, please? I have 3 kids myself but I hardly have time for myself... Do you have someone to help you take care of the kids? Please give me advice...

Hi, lilstrawberry... I'm so amazed with you... you have 3 kids, but you have time to dress up really well...I really love your look... Can you teach me how to do that, please? I have 3 kids myself but I hardly have time for myself... Do you have someone to help you take care of the kids? Please give me advice...

Hi, cutiekiara:

I will tell you my secrets later in the afternoon. (of course, not secret just experiences of mine la~~):P

Go Wholefood market now!!

Hi R,

I saw the pictures of chloe snake bag u posted in chloe forum.

I would not suggest you purchase it. i don't have a chloe bag, because it is not my type. and i heard they had quality issues w/ their bags. i saw many chloe bags in the store, they dont look as nice as their price tag indicate, to me any way.

It happened i checked Larkie's thread and saw some of her recent python purchases. one of them with a price tag. $2980 is decent for the blue python chanel flap. ;)
Hi, J, good morning:

You are right right right. I already regret since yesterday..... and the color is a bit bored compared to python.

The Chanel python has great color shade, but I really really am not into FLAP for that style. So, I will pass it. Of curse, the price of $2980 is great deal. :tup:

I will try to update Chanel RTW ACT II this afternoon. ;)

Hi, cutieskiara:
I don't have any nanny or relatives living in USA w/ me, neither my DH's relatives. We are pretty alone here...hah....and that's a reason I am very very strong/independent in taking care of 3 kids all by myself.

My DH plays a very important role in parenting and I brain wash him for these years, I said: "If you give (help) me 5 mins in the morning, I will give you a whole day (peace)." haha.......AFTER the 2nd kids, he finally "realized" what did I want for that words.

So he gave kids morning bottles/cup of milk before he leaves for work. I get to have time do my morning routines. And since the kids are not hungry anymore, I can use up to 20 to 30 mins to do my make-up or dress-up (mix-and-match) fun. Of course, I sometimes have to hold my youngest daughter when brushing teeths.........etc. But at least that's the "perfect" start of my day. I need to look posh!!! :P

Rest of the day I pretty much train them to be behaved, yell (sometimes you just have to:supacool:) and force them take a nap in the afternoon. This is how I did for the first 1 to 1 1/2 for 3 kids. Gosh,,....I am glad I won't have any more. :sweatdrop:

Anyway, routine and be firm w/ kids are 2 principles. Then you just have to "relax" yourself all the time, nothing matters for your kids to have a great/stylish/clean/refreshing/energetic/creative/supportive/fun/protective MOMS. :tup:

Hi.. thanks for the tip... really need that right now.. as I have 3 kids too and the lil one is a super duper active boy, so I hardly have time for myself... and BTW I live in bay area too...