See how I pair my 07' Chanel DS 227 reissue w/yet again Camellia sling back heels!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Dearest friends:

I am coming back here.... And oh, we are still having fun w/ mix-and-match outfit on my old thread http://forum.purseblog.com/the-wardrobe/another-buy-thats-not-my-wish-list-modeling-329074.html in "Wardrobe". Just to let you know, I post all Chanel ACT I RTW (pic) catalog there and should have ACT II by this weekend or so.

I like to max out my little wardrobe to pair my Chanel bags and shoes. For most of you probably will do the same as me, to rotate your clothes for a week of fun!! :tup: My DH told me that's my strength too and I know that's the trick he doesn't want me to buy tons of RTW. But I still fell into his compliment. :shame:

Yesterday I tried a new shade on my toes. I think the pink has a pretty sheen and also flatter the Chanel Camellia sling back heels. Just to remind you that this shoes are unbelievable glamorous to go w/ almost everything. How about the orange skirt w/ them?

Don't be afraid of getting shoes dirty. :tup:

Enjoy my pic. and thanks for letting me share here again. :heart:

Top: Silver long shirt
    White bib shirt
    Skirt: Max Mara weekend line Orange bubble skirt w/ black dots lining.
    Belt: Max&Co.
    Shoes: Chanel Camellia Tulle sling back heels
    Bag: Chanel 07 DS 227 Reissue

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. you look gorgeous!

3. those shoes are adorable, looks great :biggrin:

4. Those shoes are amazing!

5. I've seen those shoes IRL and they are gorgeous! Your modeling pics are always so pretty!

6. You look great! And I love the toes just peeking out of the shoes, the color is so pretty!

7. I love the pink polish! (and the rest of the outfit, too!)

8. Wow, I love your shoes!!!

9. Very cute get-up. Thanks for sharing.

10. wow! you carry your clothes, shoes, bag really well.

11. Love those shoes!!! :tup:

12. love your outfit! you look great !

13. Nice outfit, love those shoes.

14. hot hot hot!

15. these shoes are just stunning! what season are they from please???? I just :heart: them! you look amazing!