***Secret Snowflake Gift Exchange Signup's till 11/5***

I'm very hard debating with myself. This event would be around the same time I'm starting to move things (if all goes to plan). And I'm not sure if I'd have the time, I had in the past to participate properly, on the other hand, I love these events and Christmastime.

So yeah... :thinking:

I'm very hard debating with myself. This event would be around the same time I'm starting to move things (if all goes to plan). And I'm not sure if I'd have the time, I had in the past to participate properly, on the other hand, I love these events and Christmastime.

Maybe do 1? I know you usually do 2 but 1 is much less to worry about eh? And you get a cool Giftie to have for Christmas at your new place!

Hope you join us! And what better time than the holiday season? It's fun and festive!

Morning Ladies, I am going to skip for a while. Until i have a fixed plan regarding either shipping out of the UK or using another TPFer to compile my box for me i dont like the uncertainness and causing drama. Its stressful, expensive and not fair on whoever i an swapping with.

I love the exchanges but my little heart breaks knowing my pretty polishes have been disposed of never having been used!

Aww Sally it's sad to hear you have had such an bad experience! *Hugs*

Thanks ladies, I've decided that whatever happens, happens. Situation at home is complicated right now and moving out might cause a lot of drama but will definatly help me obtain a future and improve my life.

That said if I am slow to respond or anything, I hope you ladies understand, altough I'm very glad to have somthing "normal" going on like a polish swap. Naturally I'll do my best to keep up with everything!

Aww Sally it's sad to hear you have had such an bad experience! *Hugs*

Thanks ladies, I've decided that whatever happens, happens. Situation at home is complicated right now and moving out might cause a lot of drama but will definatly help me obtain a future and improve my life.

That said if I am slow to respond or anything, I hope you ladies understand, altough I'm very glad to have somthing "normal" going on like a polish swap. Naturally I'll do my best to keep up with everything!

Thank you chick!

Good luck with the move, its a stressful time and i dont envy you one little bit! ;)

just a headsup to whomever might draw me. I need.to update my polish list, hope to make a start before the swap begins. knew I can't being them all with me(boyfriends understanding stretches only so far), so parted with a lot of them.

Morning Ladies, I am going to skip for a while. Until i have a fixed plan regarding either shipping out of the UK or using another TPFer to compile my box for me i dont like the uncertainness and causing drama. Its stressful, expensive and not fair on whoever i an swapping with.

I love the exchanges but my little heart breaks knowing my pretty polishes have been disposed of never having been used!

I'm sad this happened to you. I'm sure you had put together an amazing box.

It was my best box so far. Im gutted x
Hugs. It's terrible if people cannot appriciate the effort put into something just because they wanted something "higher end" (for better lack of words).

Ok, I've deleted my nailpolishlist for now, almost everything "hobby related" is boxed already so for now I cannot figure out what I have (and no longer have) out of memory. There are worst things in life.

Hugs. It's terrible if people cannot appriciate the effort put into something just because they wanted something "higher end" (for better lack of words).

Hun her box was held up in customs, the polish contents destroyed so her gift never made it. Royal Mail sucks

However I hear that the second 1/2 of a gift should be arriving soon