***Secret Snowflake Gift Exchange Signup's till 11/5***

Happy to say my last nail package arrived in the mail today. Need to find a bigger box to put everything in to now. Hoping to find some free time on the weekend to put it together. This week is a bit nuts! Can't wait to see the first reveal. And happy early Thanksgiving to all the US ladies.

All settled in my tempirarly home for now. Unfortunatly the nailpolish box handle broke off so it fell during transport into the house (right in the inlaws living room.... eek!) and thankfully the only bottle that broke was pro's and broze from opi.

Still so much to do, so little time. haha.
Work is a complicated story right now, I had a transfer and some punk higher up the chain blocked it. My manager is making sure they find another spot for me asap. I'm so thankful she's so caring over her personel or I'd be out of a job.

Oh not, I hope they find you another position soon. Sounds like you have a good manager though.

Hope the move wasnt to stressful.
I'm staying positive and I'm sure it will work out in the end. Looking at it as a way to get to know my way around everything, helps versus seeing it as being stuck at home for now. I'm very thankful to gave such a great manager who helps me fight for my rights. As somebody with disabilities a support system is something I need, so happy to have one at work next to one at home now. The in laws are amazingly kind and understanding next to carrying and willing to fight with me if needed.

I'm a bit iffy healthwise due to the move (stress doesn't help me), so taking extra care of myself like laying lazy in bed while watching tv, and the boyfriend let's me sleep late.

Happy thanksgiving to those who celebrate.

Looks like there was an attempted delivery today in Canada!!! It also looks like another is on it's way and should be there within just a day or 3.... WOW, reveals so fast approaching! I wonder who will get to open up the reveal thread!

That must be for me then. I'm at work - and my kids told me that there was a missed package. Hoping hubby will go pick it up for me as I'm at work until 8:30. Looks like I will be posting the first reveal :P:P:P:P:P

That must be for me then. I'm at work - and my kids told me that there was a missed package. Hoping hubby will go pick it up for me as I'm at work until 8:30. Looks like I will be posting the first reveal :P:P:P:P:P

Bride him, maybe it is yours! We want to see the goods! That would be awesome for our 1st reveals to be from some of our international ladies!

Yay!!!!

I meant to ship mine out today but alas, I didn't. No excuses too it was just pure laziness.

Bride him, maybe it is yours! We want to see the goods! That would be awesome for our 1st reveals to be from some of our international ladies!
I'm assuming it is me. The only other packages that I know are on the way would fit in the mailbox. I asked hubby to pick up a box for me also. The one I was loading stuff in to isn't big enough. Once I get the box I will start packing up. Should have mine packed up and ready to go over the weekend if I can find enough time - have a busy few days coming up.

All settled in my tempirarly home for now. Unfortunatly the nailpolish box handle broke off so it fell during transport into the house (right in the inlaws living room.... eek!) and thankfully the only bottle that broke was pro's and broze from opi.

Still so much to do, so little time. haha.
Work is a complicated story right now, I had a transfer and some punk higher up the chain blocked it. My manager is making sure they find another spot for me asap. I'm so thankful she's so caring over her personel or I'd be out of a job.

I'm glad you're getting settled in at your new home. That's too bad about the polish, but I'm happy it wasn't the entire box too. My fingers are crossed for your new position, and it's good to know someone is looking out for you.

Happy Thanksgiving to all our American polish addicts!!!

Thank you from one completely stuffed addict!

Ooooohhhhh - can't wait!

I'm assuming it is me. The only other packages that I know are on the way would fit in the mailbox. I asked hubby to pick up a box for me also. The one I was loading stuff in to isn't big enough. Once I get the box I will start packing up. Should have mine packed up and ready to go over the weekend if I can find enough time - have a busy few days coming up.
Could be :graucho: and if it is we wanna see! That would be like the ultimate end to Thanksgiving day a fabulous reveal!

Also way awesome to hear that you and GhstDreamer are about ready to ship. That should make it really easy on customs as well as making sure gifts are gotten early enough I don't have to worry they might show late after Christmas when I am away on vacation. Thanks ladies for making it easy on me.

Polkes, glad to see your move went ok and I will keep you in my thoughts that your work issues work out quickly and easy.