Secret Santa in Spring or Summer! Anyone?

I see a little bit of a problem in this... how will you exchange addresses? I see that as a little bit of a privacy risk... not trying to break down the party like the police on a highschool party with drunks falling off the roof tops, but Megs and I will have to discuss if it's a good idea to run this on our forum.

ranskimmie said:
CAT,
super awsome suggestion!! Secret Bunny it is! I am going to set a deadline for participants right now. Thank you so much for your suggestions. Im new at this I could use all of the help I can get;)

Let the fun begin :biggrin: .Here comes Peter Cotton Tail hopping down the purseblog trail :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Vlad said:
I see a little bit of a problem in this... how will you exchange addresses? I see that as a little bit of a privacy risk... not trying to break down the party like the police on a highschool party with drunks falling off the roof tops, but Megs and I will have to discuss if it's a good idea to run this on our forum.

O.K. Vlad not a problem. Just let me know what you decide. I dont want to cause any problems. Thanks for checking:biggrin:

Vlad said:

Sorry Vlad ,I thought ranskimmie had already gotten permission .
Usually when forum members engage in this type of thing the information is passed on using the private message system.
It's never a good idea to plaster your personal information on any open forum.

Hey girls,
Vlad and Megs arent sure we can do this so if we can not, I will send a new thread to let you know. If we CAN then I will poast a new thread titled: Secret Bunny (since its almost Easter), and we will take it from there. Please keep an eye out either way. I dont want to let anyone down. I would like to keep everyone poasted either way:smile:

ranskimmie said:
Hey girls,
Vlad and Megs arent sure we can do this so if we can not, I will send a new thread to let you know. If we CAN then I will poast a new thread titled: Secret Bunny (since its almost Easter), and we will take it from there. Please keep an eye out either way. I dont want to let anyone down. I would like to keep everyone poasted either way:smile:

We'll see how we handle it. We'll keep you posted. :idea:

Count me in! :smile:
I think we should come up with ideas and organize them. Like have a team captain or something. Actually a lot more than one captain don't you think? I think we are all going to try our hardest to make it work.