Secret Santa in Spring or Summer! Anyone?

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
I see a little bit of a problem in this... how will you exchange addresses? I see that as a little bit of a privacy risk... not trying to break down the party like the police on a highschool party with drunks falling off the roof tops, but Megs and I will have to discuss if it's a good idea to run this on our forum.

Cat

Jan 29, 2006
ranskimmie said:
CAT,
super awsome suggestion!! Secret Bunny it is! I am going to set a deadline for participants right now. Thank you so much for your suggestions. Im new at this I could use all of the help I can get;)

Let the fun begin :biggrin: .Here comes Peter Cotton Tail hopping down the purseblog trail :lol: :lol: :lol: .

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
Vlad said:
I see a little bit of a problem in this... how will you exchange addresses? I see that as a little bit of a privacy risk... not trying to break down the party like the police on a highschool party with drunks falling off the roof tops, but Megs and I will have to discuss if it's a good idea to run this on our forum.

O.K. Vlad not a problem. Just let me know what you decide. I dont want to cause any problems. Thanks for checking:biggrin:

Cat

Jan 29, 2006
Vlad said:

Sorry Vlad ,I thought ranskimmie had already gotten permission .
Usually when forum members engage in this type of thing the information is passed on using the private message system.
It's never a good idea to plaster your personal information on any open forum.

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
Hey girls,
Vlad and Megs arent sure we can do this so if we can not, I will send a new thread to let you know. If we CAN then I will poast a new thread titled: Secret Bunny (since its almost Easter), and we will take it from there. Please keep an eye out either way. I dont want to let anyone down. I would like to keep everyone poasted either way:smile:

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
ranskimmie said:
Hey girls,
Vlad and Megs arent sure we can do this so if we can not, I will send a new thread to let you know. If we CAN then I will poast a new thread titled: Secret Bunny (since its almost Easter), and we will take it from there. Please keep an eye out either way. I dont want to let anyone down. I would like to keep everyone poasted either way:smile:

We'll see how we handle it. We'll keep you posted. :idea:

lmpsola

Sep 13, 2005
Count me in! :smile:
I think we should come up with ideas and organize them. Like have a team captain or something. Actually a lot more than one captain don't you think? I think we are all going to try our hardest to make it work.