Secondhand Bargains....let's see your cheap treasures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from NYC! Haven't caught up with the latest finds yet, having spent the past few days flying or sightseeing, but it all looks exciting to me! A Balenciaga, wow!

Firstly, a belated thank you to Tuuli for the list of thrift shops in Estonia :smile:

Of course, one of the first things I did in NYC was to drop by a few thrifts, what else! Plenty of good stuff but prices can be pretty high. Ironically though, at the "worst" one I visited, a Salvation Army somewhere in Gramercy, prices were fine and I got these Brian Atwood boots, $14.99. My research tells me they're from Fall 2006 and retailed for $610. I love Brian Atwood and these are a much more fashionable version of the ugg boots many wear around the house back in Australia (my own uggs are the very fashionable laceup version) :biggrin: They need new heel caps, but the boots themselves are in great condition.

07072012617.jpg
07072012616.jpg

07072012618.jpg
07072012619.jpg

They are fantastic and an unbeleivable price, congratulations!

Well it seems they aren't sure of the authenticity. That'll teach me to post pics. Man...

um once I posted pictures here of a Prada cosmetic bag, Miss Valentine said it was real and the Prada peeps didn't answer me for three days and then told me it was fake. With no reasoning behind it. So ... I don't know honey Bunny ... Grain of Salt maybe?

It looks AMAZING to me ...

nillacobain said:
ValentineNicole, I know you're a Versace expert. Is Versace Jeans Couture the main label or it's just Versace? TIA

Versace Jeans Couture is a more youthful line. The main line is typically labelled with just Versace or Gianni Versace.

The highest end is Versace Couture (with retail at up to $10-20,000). Second would be Versace collection (with the Gianni Versace or Versace tags) or Atelier Versace for the gowns and such. Then Versace Jeans Couture, aimed at a younger audience, then Versace sport. But you really can't go wrong with any Versace!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.