Seattle-Vegas-Scottsdale-Denver Updates

The last SA I talked to about Seattle said 2010. Sounds like a million years from now but really, it's only next year. So far, H has followed through with the three new stores (SD, LV & Denver will open next month) and one big remodel they promised (SCP). Scottsdale and Seattle are still coming!

The last SA I talked to about Seattle said 2010. Sounds like a million years from now but really, it's only next year. So far, H has followed through with the three new stores (SD, LV & Denver will open next month) and one big remodel they promised (SCP). Scottsdale and Seattle are still coming!

Yay! Maybe Seattle will get an H AND an Irishlass in the same year! LOL! (I'm working on it, at least.)

There are rumors floating around that a lot of the retailers who signed on for the Bravern are trying to get out of leases... heard this from someone I know in property mgt. in Bellevue who is in the loop. Who knows if the is true... ?

(Seattle Store) You know, i was talking with a GF about this the other day. You'd think the Bravern would put out when stores would open? I'm rarely over on the East Side and am dying to know when the stores are opening...

yipeee Seattle! I just called a senior retail investment manager with Schnitzer West (the developer of The Bravern) and he informed me that Neiman Marcus was on schedule for the grand opening Sept 12, 2009, and that Hermes construction crews have been working all last week and this week in an effort to make the Sept 12 opening day as well.....this gent said there is no truth to the rumor that Seattle Hermes will be delayed and he said quite the contrary - everyone is moving at record pace to make the opening in September...and while things may happen and it may turn out to be otherwise, it was great to hear a representative of the luxury mall developer saying everything is right on TRACK baby! :woohoo:

except for the sales tax part, I am SO pumped...and I am with OFL...I think it *will* happen (Lisa, I SO owe you a PM....my bad, you doll)... maybe not on schedule, but...well...maybeeeeee...

the nice gent I spoke with at Schnitzer West directed me to an ad that ran last week in the Seattle Times (for those of us who love visuals, this is a RUSH): among other things, the ad says:

Neiman Marcus
Jimmy Choo
Hermes
Tory Burch
Salvatore Ferragamo
Louis Vuitton
Piazza Sempione
Arthur
Silberman Brown
Eye Society
Red Door Spa
David Barton Gym