Sean Combs - Diddy

It's amazing to me that so many people suddenly have stories when no one said a word forever.

Stuff like this continues to reinforce to me that celebrities, in general, are nothing to be worshipped. Many sell their souls to the devil.
I don't know much about the rap world, but my head is spinning with all this. Steve Harvey's wife pimps out her daughter? I'm dead.

Sadly, I think this is path of the course, at least publicly. Usually it's like a well-known 'secret' within circles where young men/women get warned (if they're lucky) or are told that "You should keep sh*t to yourself (if you know what's good for you)"'. When a celeb is not just rich, not just famous, but has a global army of fans and establishment supporters, they become untouchable. Unlike others, I don't think it's (just) a cynical move for a 'pay-day', I think many have been carrying around the injustice for a long time, even if it happened to others and not able to get over it.

I agree with you, celebs are nothing and no-one to be worshipped. I don't know about souls and the devil (we all need to check ourselves) but the phrases 'pop-idol' or matinée-idol didn't come from nowhere, these idols all have clay feet. Human trafficking is a form of modern slavery, and just coz we (the public) like their face/music/clothes/whatever, we think we know the celebs as people, we don't.

^^
Not only, young people are sometimes threatened but shamed for their naïveté.
The worst is people saying that those talking now knew what they were doing and are bitter and older now with no prospects other than telling.
Even if it is accurate for some, it does not discount the facts that they were taken advantage by predators.

What is also despicable is older women like Catherine Deneuve who stands by well known abusers.
It is not because you went thru the casting couch that everyone has to suffer the same fate.
It is basically hazing.
And can stop.

^^
Not only, young people are sometimes threatened but shamed for their naïveté.
The worst is people saying that those talking now knew what they were doing and are bitter and older now with no prospects other than telling.
Even if it is accurate for some, it does not discount the facts that they were taken advantage by predators.

What is also despicable is older women like Catherine Deneuve who stands by well known abusers.
It is not because you went thru the casting couch that everyone has to suffer the same fate.
It is basically hazing.
And can stop.

I understand that people excuse behaviour by asserting it was another time. However, I can't remember a time, indeed, have never read about any time, when these things were deemed OK and accepted. Obviously, apologists think people can be hazed retrospectively.

One shouldn't have to be an angel to have been a victim, nor should anyone's prospects have anything to do with it. Law should be about seeking justice for an injustice with evidence. With SA, it's common to be one's own and only witness. In this case, it seems not only victims that are coming forward, but witnesses too (and one I saw for immunity from prosecution).

Last edited:
I keep seeing this meme on SM and I must say, it doesn’t look good. With her power and wealth…there are things she knows and that I know.
She is a billionaire. Do you expect her to hang out with the poors?
I doubt that she was there when Sean was banging and trafficking under age girls and boys.
When all fail attack a self made woman.

I keep seeing this meme on SM and I must say, it doesn’t look good. With her power and wealth…there are things she knows and that I know.
I'm glad I didn't take any photos with OW. I need a cheat sheet for the different characters so I can follow your posts.

confused disney animation GIF

I doubt that she was there when Sean was banging and trafficking under age girls and boys.
200.gif

You know that dude girlfriends tell you to stay away from , that is the same with Didi.
There were stories about him in the 90’s . People suspected, however between “knowing”enough to stay away from the dude and proof. 2 things.
Parties were wild, wild, wild and the there were the after parties and so forth.
Steve Harvey wife is nicknamed lady heroine because she had kids with a big time heroine dealer. In matter of fact, she dated more than one dealer.
Steve Harvey knew her at that time and had the hots for her. Too bad, he was too poor at the time to date her.

Cuba is a bonified crack head and has wondering hands.

Suge sure has the hook up in the pen, huh?
To realize that he is far from being the worst of the bunch.
Snoop is another one.
He has that cool pothead thing going now but he is an alleged murderer, drug trafficker, and all around thug.
He just has that cool lay back personality, California style.
I could sit down with you all afternoon and get up to date on all that knowledge! :P

She’s no dummy and I’m sure she had heard gossip about what was going on. She just happens to orbit in that stratosphere so there she is.

I believe that level of celebrity is filled with lots of dirty secrets that they all just keep to themselves. It’s like the popular kids in high school. There was always a handful of scandalous things happening and some kids were involved in stuff they shouldn’t have been, but they still go to the parties together.

People behave differently depending on who they are with. I’m sure Diddy was always on his best behavior with Oprah. I can believe she didn’t have a clue.

Years went by and nobody wanted to believe what was being rumored about Bill Cosby. It was only after dozens of women came forward that cracks in his phony facade started to show. The first several women were called liars.

She’s no dummy and I’m sure she had heard gossip about what was going on. She just happens to orbit in that stratosphere so there she is.

I believe that level of celebrity is filled with lots of dirty secrets that they all just keep to themselves. It’s like the popular kids in high school. There was always a handful of scandalous things happening and some kids were involved in stuff they shouldn’t have been, but they still go to the parties together.

well I have heard gossip about people that I would not want to be around and yet sometimes i would end up in the same place with them at an event. yes people hear gossip - but that is all it is until you have your proof. pictures are a few seconds in time and those events everyone wanted to be seen with someone. now if they were always hanging out at each others homes or going on vacay together that would surprise me!

Sean “Diddy” Combs stepped out with his twin daughters in Miami Thursday night — just days after it emerged he’s embroiled in a federal sex trafficking probe.

The 54-year-old rapper flashed a peace sign as he took his 17-year-old daughters, Jessie and D’Lila, for a round at Top Golf in Miami Gardens.

The music mogul donned shades and a black and purple velour tracksuit for the outing, while his daughters matched in black leggings and cropped jackets.

• Wow
Reactions: limom and Joeli7

I think OW knows. I find her more and more distasteful with her actions, and I don't think she's some well read, knowledged saint that she makes herself out to be.

I think OW knows. I find her more and more distasteful with her actions, and I don't think she's some well read, knowledged saint that she makes herself out to be.
She also spent some time on Geffen yacht too, she had to notice the twinks on board. As long as they were legal, she probably thought they were there because they love boating:giggle:
She did help people accept and evolve into the 21st Century, unfortunately she also brought to consciousness and made money out of unsavory characters and kookoo theories.

• Insightful
Reactions: Chanbal
Agree. I also think she doesn't care, not while she's on that pedestal the public put her on. Knows but oblivious at the same time.

So why isn't Puf in jail. He was interviewed and then let go. Seems a bit anticlimactic after the 2 raids and all.