Sean Combs - Diddy

Lori is her mother’s daughter after all.
But she was hanging out with the sons at first.
I was referring to the other hum personnel.
Who knows what is true anyways?
back in the days, Didi used to have gophers bringing him girls to the VIP section.

There are cliff notes available :biggrin::P

her mom is no fool - she knew how to get Lori's foot in the door. her mom has quite a colorful past too before snatching steve.

I am definitely going to have to find those cliff notes! I remember seeing a page that posted cassie's lawsuit and my eyes glazed over trying to read all that legalese!

• Insightful
Reactions: limom
Thank you for posting this article, it's quite interesting. Diddy's achievements are impressive. Anyway, for those who don't have access to the NYT, here is the link to the archived article: https://archive.fo/UVNwO
Thank you for that link!

Interesting article. But wasn't the guy who is not allowed to be named and running for office one of the first to put his name on literally everything... when Puffy was still a kid?

“He was really the first guy, along with Russell Simmons, who understood the value of taking your name and putting it on literally everything.”

I suppose it doesn't matter, just that he did throw his name on anything, like the other guy before him.

The article never mentioned the death of his baby mama. I think it should not be forgotten or ignored.

Last edited:
It's amazing to me that so many people suddenly have stories when no one said a word forever.

Stuff like this continues to reinforce to me that celebrities, in general, are nothing to be worshipped. Many sell their souls to the devil.
I don't know much about the rap world, but my head is spinning with all this. Steve Harvey's wife pimps out her daughter? I'm dead.

It's amazing to me that so many people suddenly have stories when no one said a word forever.

Stuff like this continues to reinforce to me that celebrities, in general, are nothing to be worshipped. Many sell their souls to the devil.
I don't know much about the rap world, but my head is spinning with all this. Steve Harvey's wife pimps out her daughter? I'm dead.
I guess the world of celebrities is a very tough one. I was surprised to see Cuba Gooding Jr linked to this case, he is a great actor and seems like a nice person.

From what I understand, there are no criminal charges at this time and Diddy is free to leave the country if he wishes. According to a lawyer, the biggest mistake Diddy made was not settling with Cassie before her complaint was filed.

• Insightful
Reactions: calicocat
I guess the world of celebrities is a very tough one. I was surprised to see Cuba Gooding Jr linked to this case, he is a great actor and seems like a nice person.

From what I understand, there are no criminal charges at this time and Diddy is free to leave the country if he wishes. According to a lawyer, the biggest mistake Diddy made was not settling with Cassie before her complaint was filed.
Cuba Gooding Jr has settled abuse/rape charges before.

You know that dude girlfriends tell you to stay away from , that is the same with Didi.
There were stories about him in the 90’s . People suspected, however between “knowing”enough to stay away from the dude and proof. 2 things.
Parties were wild, wild, wild and the there were the after parties and so forth.
Steve Harvey wife is nicknamed lady heroine because she had kids with a big time heroine dealer. In matter of fact, she dated more than one dealer.
Steve Harvey knew her at that time and had the hots for her. Too bad, he was too poor at the time to date her.

Cuba is a bonified crack head and has wondering hands.
Suge got his input on all this as well..
Suge sure has the hook up in the pen, huh?
To realize that he is far from being the worst of the bunch.
Snoop is another one.
He has that cool pothead thing going now but he is an alleged murderer, drug trafficker, and all around thug.
He just has that cool lay back personality, California style.