Seafoam Twiggy!!!!

hahah THANK YOU LouiseyPeasey! You just put me at ease. I put in a bid with auctionsnipe and was tossing and turning all night cause I wasn't sure if that was too much money to spend on a bag! And everyone else, thank you for not bidding ;) I'm going to pay for the expedited shipping. Lets all hope it goes well and I'll post pictures asap!

myGERL said:
Since repairs/refurbishment was mentioned in this thread, may i please have the no. of lovingmybags.com? Thanks in advance.

Lovin My Bags Leather Care for Handbags

Business Hours:
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
27365 Industrial Blvd. Unit E
Hayward CA 94545

Phone:
905-302-4907
[email protected]

BTW OMG jdy, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! What an AMAZING deal on a seafoam twiggy!!!!!! :yahoo::wlae::tender::love:

I agree with LP, definitely. I am pretty confident that will be able to be restored ----- and the price you got it for jdy is unheard of, what a steal! :smile:

Thanks everyone!!! I'm actually quite excited to see this baby :tender: Hopefully I won't get hit with customs! I feel so lucky to have won her and for such a great price :love: I think she's completed my collection!

This morning my BF asked if today would be a good day cause I was bummed out for the past couple and I almost said ehh...then I thought about it and I thought about the twiggy and I told him that today is going to be a very good day!!! :yahoo:

Hey jdy, apparently EMS is the shipping method least likely to be hit by customs, while Fed Ex is virtually guaranteed to have duty assessed. So depending on what "expedited shipping" means, you might be better off waiting an extra day or two to get the bag...

LP- she gave me three options, mail by sea, by air, this one "Shipping and handling via EMS International Courier - Parcels" I picked the last one. Hopefully it will be okay :shrugs:

hey JDY.. ask her to mark it as gift.. the EMS shipping from australia is awesome.. totally trackable so no worries.. just mark and gift and low value. and you won't be hit with customs!!

congrats on the bag!