Seafoam Twiggy!!!!

Just need your opinions on this...
How bad do you think it is, honestly? I don't mind a beat up bag very much, but is it really that awful? It doesn't look that bad on my screen. I appreciate your advice on this!!! Thanks in advance!!!

^ Pip, how do you feel about exposed plastic piping in the corner? I "won" a rare color bag like that on ebay and it looked a lot better in the photos than in real life. I personally like bags without holes and stains, but I carry my bags very carefully. Ask for bigger pictures, I wish I would have. Show me the worse of the wear, please :o)

She might clean up nicely, or you can spend a couple hundred to have it professionally restored. I love this color...I hope next Spring has a light green like this. :love:

I have this color and I bought it at a consignment store so it was used..but still in pretty great condition....the color is the best.. it is a heartwarming color (in spite of being a cool color) and my bf always says it has the most "personality" of all my bags...the leather is like silk and the color is really pure...

That said, I have never seen a really worn out one in real life, so I'm unable to judge, but if you've always had a hankering for this color, i would take a chance on it and use it after a cleaning or refurbishing...the pictures don't look *that* bad to me, but bbags always picture differently than in real life. At it's current price it is well worth it! I really think it can be brought back..

Pippop, I must admit, my heart skipped a beat when I saw this- one of my dream bags - seafoam twiggy- "ahhhhhh, faints"-but I was really turned off when I read all the "problems" it had. I personally wouldn't buy a bag with these faults and if I was considering it, I would want close-ups of all the problem areas. I suppose if you were willing to spend some money on professional "remodelling", you could give it a go ;) Good Luck!

lizlikeshugs said:
Well this bag was originally SeahorseInStripes (I'm pretty sure a PFer) so someone can ask her what the bag condition is really like.

Hehe, I love detective work!

it's not!!! she bought S-horses's pistachio twiggy not the seafoam one!;)

Oh yeah! ....I remember now...lilpocahontas bought it as a buyitnow from another seller for 700 or 800...then she put it up for regular auction and it naturally went high....poor loren! to pay that much for a bag and not be happy with it