*SCREAMING* Very loudly btw

MissyBaby

Sep 19, 2006
OMG I HAVE TO GO BACK TO WORK TOMORROW! YA'LL KNOW I HATE THAT PLACE!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!! I have to deal with those people for 7 1/2 hours tomorrow night! AAAHHH! The cashier, we shall call her Bri, is a complete biach and I can't stand to be around her. Honey, it don't say MANAGER on your shirt does it? Then lay off me! Do your job! Stop standing around talking! Oh and btw, your not supposed to be counting the money drawer out at night! Boss, do you ever wonder why Bri's drawer is always $20 short?! Thank god the she who shall remain nameless does not work nights, praise God almighty! But I have to deal with my situation with K.....I don't know what to do. And then a waitress, who we shall call K2, thinks she's pregnant and so she tells me all about everything that's happened to her this week....and I'm like...yay.

I don't have the strength for this! Sorry. Just don't. There's got to be a job out there for me that's not going to completely drain my life force from me every time I go in. Seriously!

have u considered getting professional help for helping u deal with the stress of your job?
I know of many people that it has helped.Good luck...Hope it goes better tomorrow.

Amanda, I didn't name them. K is not a name. K2 is not a name, Bri is not even a name...it's not even an abbreviation of a name. And "she who shall remain nameless" is DEFINATLY not a name.

And Jill, I wish I could, but I don't have time to get professional help!

missy, we've warned you a bunch of times - do not post your coworkers names publically.
I think she is using different names now instead of the actual names.
Missy, if you hate it so much, just quit. You have no obligation to stay there. There are many many other opportunites out there for people your age, work at a grocery store, clothing store, a different restaurant even.
Also, do you have a close friend or person you know that you trust that you can talk to? It seems like you are under a lot of stress right now, and it does help A LOT to talk to someone and just vent and let go. I hope it all works out for you. :smile:

Bri don't stand for Brian in this case.... but yeah, I'm abbreviating and shortening and one lettering names now. When I write names it's usually cause I'm just writing to let out my anger. I should edit my stuff b4 I post.

I think I am missing something here, like another thread(s) or something??:confused1:
With all due respect, I don't see what is funny, Missy asked us for our advice and support, we should help her out. A lot of people come on to tPF and vent about a situation(myself included), I honestly don't see how this is different.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to put all the posts about your personal life into one thread? Like "Missy's World" or something? It just seems like these posts all together are more like a personal blog. Just a suggestion. :smile:

You are *****ing about a waitress job that we originally supported you on. Please, please, please learn to deal with grownup situations before you post again. I'm terribly sorry if that sounds mean but I've been through all this stuff and I have not whined to the degree that I see you doing it. It will be ok!!! And I wish you the best!

Well. I am not sure what to think here.

Yes, start looking right now for a new job. Give your notice after you find something else. You think it's bad now? It will be worse if you leave with nothing to go to. It sucks, I know, but it is the truth.

In the mean time...let's not get all excited about the name or no name thing. It is not our place to judge what she is saying or abbreviating or whatever.

Good luck to you girl.

Christine, if you had this job you would understand. My boss is a year older than I am, and that's still practically a child, and she had no business running a restaurant. She doesn't even know how to count out the drawer at the end of the shift! We don't even get paid. I had to wait three weeks for a paycheck that poverty stricken people would think was laughable. Our uniforms don't fit. Our food is ****. Our service is alright depending on which waitress you get. Yes, in the beginning I was SO excited about this job because it was close to home, still in my town, but then I get there and see that we have no real reason to be open at all right now. Working out the kinks? The entire place is a kink. Everyone that's been there says they hate it. I understand why. I hate being associated with a place that is known for bad food.

Why don't I get another job? I don't have time to look for another one. School is consuming my every waking moment, no joke. Besides, with this being a hometown, family run business, I am more apt to be able to get off work the minute I need to if something comes up with my Dad as opposed to if I was working at David's Bridal. Like next month, I've got a HUGE photography job that I'm doing. I'm getting paid more for 2 nights work than I got paid in 3 weeks working at the restaurant. And on top of that I'm selling the pics I'm taking. I doubt I'd get 6 dollars an hour at David's. However my ridiculous boss is only letting me work 12 hours a week when I was originally working 30. Hmmm.....

Anyway....I guess for now I just have to go on hating it until I can open my studio!