*SCREAMING* Very loudly btw

I think we are slowly getting to the bottom of all the complaining, and whining. Its not really WORK that you are having an issue with, its your own life. And Im not saying that in a mean way.
Have you ever thought about talking to a school counselor? It sounds like you are pretty depressed, and are kind of taking it out on the work situation.
For example, when I was living with my SO's parents...I didnt like it there at all, but I also hated the way my life was, not to mention my Grandfather was going through Chemotherapy at the time, so that was also putting more stress on me-so I would ALWAYS complain about how much I hated living with his parents, and how much better life would be if I had my own place, etc. When, in reality, I needed to be talking about my personal issues, and getting those things straight.
Anyway, I think your issues go deeper then just your job. Dont think you are alone, but people around here are getting tired of hearing you complain about your job all the time. If you dont like it, quit. You are only 18 and there are plenty of other jobs out there. And if you quit-you will have that extra time to look for another job. Just remember, after you have left your job-you will still have the same personal issues you have now. Please talk to somebody, quit making excuses.

I am sorry you are dealing with some tough stuff right now. But as people are telling you, these are the kinds of things life brings. You have a lot of growing up to do, based on your various posts, because everything in life cannot be raised to the dramatic levels you give them. You need to learn perspective -- what's most important right now? Sounds like it's your dad's health. Take the kind and caring advice you are being given by the nice people here -- get counseling (really important), quit the job (if it's truly as terrible as you recount), and spend as much time with your dad as you can.

missy, really, it's simple. your job doesn't matter - there will be other jobs, lots of them, in the future. school doesn't matter - it'll still be there when you're ready for it again, and LOTS of people take time off. what DOES matter is the time that you're able to spend with your father while you still have him. make the right decision now so that you don't regret it for the rest of your life.

You're only 17 and you're already in college ... and working? When I was that age I was not done w/H.S. yet, and I can't imagine taking on all of what you're doing AND dealing w/your dad's illness.