Scarlett Johansson

What do you think of ScarJo's singing career??

• She should stick to acting

• She's a good singer

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm mixed on this one. I think the first pic is better. At first I thought she looked kind-of glam but her hair looks a little to "slicked" to her head, and the dress looks odd in the second pic. Not sure how I feel about this one, not her best look.

I honestly have never thought she was pretty. Her hair looks like sh*t, and what is with the dress? Her boobs look disgusting...obviously guys think this look is hot ^^ LOL!!! but in my opinion its not classy. Its like the dress straps need to be shorter so the dress sits higher on her. She might as well be covering her breasts with suspenders. It would have the same effect.
Beware her Hyena eyes!!:lol: :lol:

I honestly have never thought she was pretty. Her hair looks like sh*t, and what is with the dress? Her boobs look disgusting...obviously guys think this look is hot ^^ LOL!!! but in my opinion its not classy. Its like the dress straps need to be shorter so the dress sits higher on her. She might as well be covering her breasts with suspenders. It would have the same effect.
Beware her Hyena eyes!!:lol: :lol:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :graucho: