Scarlett Johansson

What do you think of ScarJo's singing career??

• She should stick to acting

• She's a good singer

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bjara said:
SuzyZ...how did it go? :biggrin:

Nordstrom's in South Coast Plaza had 5 in the Oak today.
Picking mine up in L.A. this weekend - can't wait to get there (just lucky to be going out west tomorrow) I am thrilled even if I am a big copy cat - !!! Thanks for turning me on to terrific S.A.!!! You have made this blog incrediby valuable for me.:love: :love:

SuzyZ said:
Picking mine up in L.A. this weekend - can't wait to get there (just lucky to be going out west tomorrow) I am thrilled even if I am a big copy cat - !!! Thanks for turning me on to terrific S.A.!!! You have made this blog incrediby valuable for me.:love: :love:

You are very welcome!

Trust me....I love to help people out! :biggrin:

SCARLETT GETS BAD LAP DANCE

scarlett_johansson008.jpg
© RetnaScarlett Johansson celebrated her 21st birthday by getting a lap dance.
The "Lost in Translation" actress visited a New York strip club, with her family and friends, to mark the landmark date.

She revealed to US chat show host David Letterman: "When I was 20 we went to Disneyland, but for this one my brother wanted to go to a strip club, so we went there."

Scarlett admits she was very embarrassed when one of her guests paid a dancer to perform a seductive routine for her, and when it got more heated it was "horrible."

She explained: "I had this very tall girl."

"She was quite manic and strange."

"So she's kind of gyrating into me but she was so thin that her pelvic or hip bone, or some kind of bone, bruised me. It was horrible!"

The actress, who turned 21 last November, also confessed she got tongue-tied when she attempted a conversation with the erotic performer.

She said: "I never know what to say, so I ask questions like, 'Are you in school?' 'Is Candy your real name?'"

She was on Jay Leno when she told this story....the whole audience cracked up laughing and she didn't know what to say afterwards...so she changed the subject.It was kinda weird...cause it seemed the audience was laughing cause they didn't know what else to do.It was kinda awkward when she told the story.

And I agree...she should've just kept it to herself.